don't know how to go about this

Tapping his foot, type was to school, to the Lunch room, to be eyeing his friends muka and rano who sat next to each for rano to be staring at type, for muka to be eyeing down, with vlog to the side with his girlfriend.
Rano then signed..
"What!"
Muka looked up to chew slowly to eye the two, type then looked down with a face.
"Um...... Nothing."
"Then stop staring at me. It's annoying."
Muka really eyed type.
"Why are you staring at rano?"
Type then looked to muka.
"Um..... Well.... You two weren't really talking to the other then this..... Back to being friends?"
Muka made a face to eye down.. rano looked to muka.
"That's right. Isn't it muka?"
Muka took another bite from his tray to then get up to leave, rano parted his lips to then look to type with a bit of anger.
"Nice going!"
Type raised an eye brow to watch them go, for vlog to do the same to then eye type.
"What was that?"
Type shrugged to eye down.
"I don't even know."
Darting his eyes about, type then peered them to the side to look across the way, to see tharn and tubla sitting to there table, close together, to eye over tharn, who nodded to laugh at his friends joke, to turn his head to look to type, to eye him up and down to then look to tubla to look back at type to motion with his head.
Type made a face to look down to his tray to dart his eyes about.
Fuck!
Vlog looked to type who got up to eye over him.
"Where are you going?"
"Not that hungry. I'm going to see where rano and muka went to."
Vlog nodded to then look back to his girlfriend while type threw away his food to place the cafeteria to mumble under his breathe, tharn watched him go to then give tubla an excuse to leave, to get up to find type.
Moving about, type turned his head to look down to feel a something to his hand to then be pulled into the bathrooms, type looked about to be pulled to then be tossed to the stall to the wall, to feel tharn to his neck to move a hand to the lock to do it, to place his hands to tharns shoulders to grip a bit to lift his head back to moan a bit.
"Tharn.....mm... School... Really?"
Tharn moved his hands up to place them to either side of types head to look him over to nod.
Type signed to place his hands to tharns shirt to pull him closer for them to press there mouths to the other, to tangle there tongues together for tharn to take his out to then go back to his neck to consume.
"Mm... Tharn..... We can't do this here...."
Tharn then placed his hand into types boxers to rub his erection up and down .
"Believe little type here wants to. Not like we haven't outside your bedroom before type."
Type signed to turn his head to gulp.
"You need..... To go back to my hey!"
Tharn turned type about to place him to his stomach to the stall to be at his shoulder to kiss, to place both his hands down his pants to rub at his erection.
"No talking about him type."
Type curled his fingers into his hands that were to the stall to dart his eyes has tharn took his hands out of his pants to then start to take them down with his boxers to kiss at his back.
"Tharn.... We really shouldn't be doing this."
Tharn came up, to take his cock out from his hole, to press his body to his, to place his hands over types to go to his ear.
"You sure you want me to stop?"
Tharn pressed his tip to his outter hole.
Type signed to press his forehead to the stall wall.
"Type? Mm? I really can't hold back anymore."
"Just nnn!"
Type squeezed his eyes tightly shut has he was slowly penetrated by tharn to then wince, tharn moved to his neck that was showing a bit from his pony tail, keeping his hair up to kiss about.
"Sorry type..... Didn't think about....aah.... Bringing the lube..... So sorry....."
"Doesn't.....nn... Matter......I deserve...."
Tharn stopped kissing at his neck, to place a hand to types neck to move his head to the side to look him over..
"You do not deserve to be in pain. Any amount of it. I'll.... Move...nn!"
Type moved his head back to place his mouth back to tharns to kiss and hard to move his ass up and down that cock, wanting more of him.
Both exploding a bit later, type was to his back, to have his arms wrapped about tharn to be kissing at him and hard still, for tharn to place his hands to his chest to push him gently away to give him a face.
"Lunch is about over."
Type signed to nod.
Tharn tilted his head to place his mouth back to types for another kiss, to move back to go down to place his boxers and pants up to move up to eye over him.
"Tonight?"
Type took in a deep breathe to nod.
Tharn smiled has he looked over type to then be the first to leave, type watched him go to place his head to the stall to shake it a bit.
This is getting...... And we haven't even fully talked about that one night that happened last week, we just keep......ugh!
Type hung his head a bit to place his hands to his head to groan.
Fuck!
Type made a very hard face to then leave the stall to stop before it to turn his head to widen his eyes has he say through the slit a bit to part his mouth to turn his head forward to then leave and quick.
Moving his hand to mukas wrist, rano took in deep breathes to then turn his head to look to muka.
"Was that..... Tharn with.....aaah!"
Rano turned his head to be thrusted into again and hard for muka to look up to make a face.
"No....mm... No.... That's tharn and....aah tubla..... Dont think about them..... Be in this moment!"
Rano nodded to move his ass up and down that length for muka to eye up to shake his head.
Your playing a very dangerous game here type..... You really are...... He signed.