really needed this

To tharns room, tharn was sitting to the edge of the bed, with his legs over it, to have his hands to types back to grip has type was on him giving him a very deep kiss.
Type moved his mouth with tharns to keep his hands to his face has he really needed this guy and now.
Type then left his mouth to kiss about his face to go to his neck.
"Ah.....Fuck me."
Tharn rolled his eyes to sign a bit to then place his hands to the bottom of types shirt to then take it over his head to give type a sullen expression to try to go to his chest to start to kiss to then look up has type placed his hand to his chest to push him back after what he saw.
"What the hell tharn!"
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"What?"
"Why are you making that face? I might want you to...... But I don't need your damn pity. Knew I shouldn't have came here, should have gone over to my friends."
Type started to try to get off for tharn to be quicker to move them about to Hover over type to place his hands to either side of his head to wrap his hands about his wrists to dart his eyes over him.
"I told you, I didn't want to have sex type then you..... What this is, is not a pity Fuck, however I can be upset. I know there is more to us. Also the reason you came here instead of your friends is because you know that."
Tharn then got off to go back to sitting to the edge to look across the way with a hard face.
Type stayed to lay down to dart his eyes over the ceiling.
Tharn then bent his body a bit to place his elbow to his knee to look forward has they were being surrounded by silence.
He then flexed his jaw to sign.
"What.... Brought you here anyway type."
Type gulped to then slowly move up to hang his head to dart his eyes about.
Tharn moved up to turn his head to look at him, he then moved a hand up to his pony tail to start to play with it..
"Type.... Please tell me..."
Type clutched his jaw to sign.
Always a goody two shoes....
"My...... Family....."
Tharn Rose an eye brow.
"What about them?"
Type moved his hands to his neck to rub to continue to dart his eyes about, tharn moved closer to keep his eyes to type.
"Please tell me type. I can't begin to help if I don't know."
Type straightened up to gulp to slowly move his hands from his neck to place them to his lap to start to play with his fingers to eye the action.
"I...... I'm just so sick with the.... Fakeness."
"Fakeness?"
"The trying to care about me, I know they don't. They just want me to be exactly like tubla, but I'm not."
Tharn stopped playing with types pony tail to wrap his arm about to pull him closer to give him a long face.
"No, no your not. Your type."
Type turned his head to look to tharn.
"What does that even mean?"
Tharn darted his eyes about type to place his hand to his cheek to then move his thumb about to caress.
"You are strong, brave, so sweet when you want to be. You also are loyal, have so much more courage to say what's on your mind then being quiet."
Types Lips parted, his heart thump unevenly in his chest.
Tharn then looked to types Lips to place his thumb to the bottom one to caress, type kept Darted his eyes about tharn to move his hand up to place to his wrist to move his hand away to start to go closer.
"You tharn...... Need to know..... You really are more..... Then your dick."
Tharns eyes widened has type placed his mouth to tharns to immediately place his tongue in, since closed lipped kisses belonged to his brother.
Tharn started to breathe heavily to close his eyes has the two moved there heads back and forth for tharn to get his wrist away from type to place his hands to his chest to then slowly push him down, to move his arms back to start to take off his buttoned shirt, to then throw it to the side, for type to wrap his arms about tharns neck, for tharn to place his hands to either side of type to really indulge in this kiss.
Slowly, tharn moved his hands to types pants to start to undo to take his mouth off his, to kiss at his chin, to go to his neck, to go to his chest to go lower.
Type kept his arms about tharns neck until he moved them away to place his hands to either side of his head to look up at tharns ceiling to feel his pants and boxers be taken from him
Tharn then moved types legs apart to then bend them to either side, to lay to his stomach to start to lick at his very hard erection..
Type lifted his head back to moan.
"Aaah God!"
Thatn looked up to then place his hands to his pants to take then down then his boxers to throw to the side, to then go to his head to suckle.
Type started to breathe heavily to then turn his head slightly to peer his eyes down to tharn, his ears turned red with what he was seeing.
"Mm.... Tharn?"
Tharn kept his eyes peered to type to nod.
Type licked his lips to then get up to eye over him..
"Do.... Do you have...."
Tharn moved his mouth off to place his hand to types erection to stroke to nod..
"I have lube."
Type made a very hard face to say what was on his mind and in his heart before he really thought about it.
"Could you then......"
Type turned his head to then place his hands to the bedding to grip..
Tharn Darted his eyes over type.
"Whatever you want type."
Types whole body shivered, to close his eyes.
"Can..... Can you make..... Love too me?"
Tharn stopped stroking to part his lips to then make a very wide smile to get up to get the lube to place to his rock hard cock, to go back to type to push him down to place his chest to his, to look him over to nod.
Type looked over a very happy looking tharn to place his arms and legs about him to narrow his eyes has his mind started to catch up to him.
"This doesn't mean.....aaah Fuck!"
Type lifted his head back has tharn went slowly in to then really thrust to look him over to then place his mouth over his, tharn was not about to let type ruin the obvious.