16.

I was now showing pregnancy symptoms, people around me started noticing. It was very uncomfortable.
It was almost two weeks now and I felt strangely uncomfortable.
Raj was now taking care of me.

It was almost midnight now and I couldn't sleep. I sat up and saw him sleeping. I kept looking at him when suddenly he opened his eyes. "Aap aese hi dekhti rahengi, toh ham kaise soenge " I was flustered when he suddenly opened his eyes and said this to me. I couldn't speak. He also sat up and asked me what was I thinking. I told him that I couldn't sleep and was feeling a little uncomfortable. "Do you need me to massage you?" He asked me and I quickly refused."Fine , lay down" he said to me and I did as he said. He asked where was it hurting and again I swiftly sat up and refused him as he was going me massage me. "Aru, hamari baat maniye, letiye" he said in a serious tone and asked me to turn around. I was still in my early stage so I assumed it was safe to lie on stomach.
He removed my hair from my back and then he cupped my shoulders with his hands gently and slided up to the base of my skull. He repeated this a few times and then ran his fingers up and down over my arms.
I started to relax when he started scratching my scalp. In between he asked if I wanted to apply oil. I hummed in response. He got off the bed and came back with a small bowl. I felt the bed dip when he sat on his knees over me. He did not put any pressure on me. Suddenly he undid the strings of my blouse and I felt the oil falling on my back. He gently massaged me, he rubbed and knead my back to ease the sore muscle. He put some pressure on my lower spine and gently rubbed it with oil. Then he lifted up my lower skirt and asked me to turn over. I held my opened blouse over my chest and laid on my back. He started with my ankles, rubbed my toes and went to my knees. He did the same on both the legs and now went up to my thighs. He used his palm to take more oil and massaged my thighs. It was soothing I felt sleepy. He used his thumb to make gentle circles over my thighs and I did not know when I slept.