15.

I reached my room and started crying.
The person who gave me posion was someone from Raj's family. I needed to find out who that was.
Just then Raj came and saw my tears. He was worried and asked me why was I crying. I told him about what I heard.
"You are the future queen, Aradhana. You should not be weak. We will find out who that was." He said while wiping my tears.
"Do you suspect someone?"I asked him with hope
He said that he did but he can't tell me until he is confirmed with the news. He told me to have trust in him.
I nodded not understanding why was he hiding the culprit. Even it was just a suspicion, he should tell me.
But I understood, he must be taking my condition into consideration, he must've not wanted me to feel hatred towards anybody since I was pregnant.

I started to show the symptoms of pregnency now. Next morning, we were having breakfast with the family. I did not like any of the food kept on the table so I only ate fruits.
Raj wanted me to be healthy and eat well so he shoved a spoon full of rice with curry into my mouth. I did not like it and suddenly after swallowing it I gagged.
"You're showing pregnancy symptoms too early" Adishree joked in front of all and I quickly denied by saying that I was just a little unwell.
Raj looked at me with suprise and  apologized.