2.

I was sitting in my balcony reading a book and fantasizing about my life with Raj when my mother came to me and directly said that I was at the perfect age for marriage. I did not want to be obvious so I blankly told her that I knew. "Mera baccha, kya aap hamse naraz hain?" She asked sadly, she did not wanted me to go but knew that it was my age, my turn now. She was sad. "Nhi maa, hamara kya adhikaar hai aap pr gussa jatane ka? Ham jante hain ki hamari umr hogyi hai vivah ki aur ham khush hai ki aapne hamara vivah ek acche Rajkumar ke saath tey kia" I told her.
She faintly smiled.

I was very happy at the news of my engagement, it was very hard to hide my excitement. I bet someone must have guessed it but they may also think that I am being shy at the thought of marriage. The very next day was announced and I heard that Raj's family was arriving today. The guest rooms were getting cleaned and the whole kingdom was lightening. Everybody was celebrating the news.

I did not know what to do, or whom to talk to, all my life it was only Raj whom I shared everything with. We were childhood friends, everybody was under the impression that we knew each other as a friend since childhood but barely got time to talk to each other for 13 years. But nobody knows that he has been sneaking around in the kingdom for all these years and we are in love, we are connected, emotionally and physically. We are devoted to each other. But nobody can know this, if anybody gets to know our little secret, we will be jailed for breaking rules.

THE KING OF CHANDRAGARH HAS ARRIVED. I heard the loud noise of the king's arrival. I was not allowed to go down so I looked down my window just to catch the two beautiful pairs of eyes looking at me smiling. I blushed and returned the smile to him. They were welcomed and escorted to their respective rooms.

After I ate my dinner, I decided to take a hot bath. I asked my maids to prepare it for me. I removed my clothes and politely asked them to leave my chamber and go to sleep since I will take my time.

It was silent, it was late night and everybody was fast asleep. I don't like people in my chamber while I am sleeping so I usually ask them to leave, I don't even keep guards at night, I am a warrior myself I can protect myself.

I was humming a song while sitting in the bath when I heard some footsteps. I was conscious now, I took my dagger, wrapped a cloth around me and was ready to attack when Raj came in front of me and we both were surprised "Aap? Is samay yha? ham toh dar hi gye the" I said while removing the dagger from his neck.
"Hamari mrityu aaj aap ke hatho likhi thi"

"Bas kariye, mazak mat kijie. Yha kyu aye aap?"
" Apni hone wali Biwi se milne nhi aa skte?"

"haha. Nhi Yuvraj, nhi aa sakte"
"Ufff" he said while removing his upper and moved into the bathing area.
"Kha"
"Snaan krne,aap bhi aaiye"
I moved along with him and stepped into the tub after removing the cloth.
He told me that he missed me, I missed him too it was last week when we met.
He was rubbing my hands while saying things to me.
"Jaanti hai kitni sundar hai aap? Wo chand bhi kuch nhi aapke samne"
"Jante hain, chand pr daag jo hai, kaise ho skta hai hamse zyada sundar" he laughed at my words and said that I was very proud. I too laughed with him.
"Dasiyo ko toh aap bhej chuki, aayie ham hi aaj apki nehladete hain" he smirked and said while rubbing the turmeric and rose paste on my back sensually.
He started rubbing me everywhere from my back to shoulders to waist to hips to thighs to bosom and legs. He did it sensually and slowly, I was wet, and he noticed and rinsed me with water.

I offered him the same but he refused, I insisted and after some tries he allowed me, he could never win me. I took the paste in my arms and started from his chest, took them to his shoulders to arms and then torso. At first, he refused me to touch his legs but I did there too and after rinsing him off completely, I started giving him butterfly kisses on his back.
"Ruk jaiye Aru, agr aap ruki nhi toh ham khud ko rok nhi paenge" he said in between his heavy breaths.
"Kisne roka hai aapko" I whispered in his ear from the back. As soon as I said he lifted me out of the tub and made me stand, water was dripping out of my body and he looked at me from top to bottom. He himself got out of the bathtub and started outlining my waist. I was standing naked in front of him, with no clothes, no jewels, with nothing on.
He started kissing me from my naval and moved upwards. He gave me open mouth kisses. "Aa..Raj" I moaned. "Haan, Aru.. boliye" he smirked and said to me in a slow voice. "Ha..hame p..pareshan mat kijie" I managed to get these words out if my mouth. I bit my lips feeling all wet.

He made me sit, put my legs on his shoulders, looked into my eyes and licked my folds. I slightly flinched at the sudden act I pulled his hair. "Tell me to stop," he told me seriously and I nodded.
He again went near my womanhood and sucked my clit for straight three minutes. It was a toe-curling experience. After all these years of training on me, he knows all my spots and every way in which I can be pleasured. He knows what I like and what I don't, what I want and what I am shy to ask for. He was now sucking my labia, I was enjoying this very much, it was turning hotter and hotter. He grabbed my hips and pushed himself deeper. Now he started giving puppy licks on my opening. He opened his eyes and looked up at me, we made an eye contact while I was biting my lips aggressively and pulling his thick hair. I now started panting harder, he was sucking me continuously. My eyes started blurring, and I was losing all my energy at last I gave in, my legs started shivering and I fell. With a long last lick, he finished and gave a small kiss on my abdomen.