10.

"Yes, I was poisoned. Don't worry, I am fine and the baby too" I told him

"I am sorry Aru, I am sorry, it was my responsibility to protect you and I couldn't, I am so sorry. I promise you that I will find out who did this and I am going to torture the hell out of that person" he said while crying on my lap.

I told him that it was ok and he needed to be strong to do these things, I tried to laugh it out in front of him, and I told him that nothing happened to us and that is something we should be thankful for.

He didn't argue with me further. He made me lie down and went out of the room.

It was mid-noon when Sarawati came running to my room. I was wide awake, and I could sleep thinking about what was going to happen. "pagli, ham tumara vivah dekhne aye aur tum so rhi ho" she softly said while crying. I hugged her, I missed her so much, I saw her after so many years. I also cried while hugging her. She told me that she already met Raj and he told her everything. She congratulated me for being pregnent and told me to teach the kid to call her maasi ma. I laughed and agreed with her.

Our wedding was now supposed to be held the next day. I wanted it to happen soon. I could not take any more pains of hiding.