3.

After our bathing session, we came to my room, he made me sleep and went back to his own chamber after cuddling me for a few minutes.

I woke up early, as usual, today was my engagement. Last night flashed in front of my eyes and I blushed hard.

The attendees came to my room and started decorating me with ornaments. After I was ready, all my cousins came giggling and asked me numerous questions about my to-be husband.

After a long wait, I was told to come down. I pulled up my lehenga and started walking down the stairs. When I reached the courtroom, the guard announced my presence and I walked inside.

I saw Yuvraj's serious face while he was talking to others. I mentally smiled thinking how hard he was trying not to smile and put on that face.
I went to sit on my chair while waiting for my father to officially announce my engagement today.
The talks continued, and now finally he announced it.

Yuvraj and I were asked to come in the middle and put the ring on each other's fingers. After we did it everybody clapped and gave us blessings. Just as I was about to go back to my seat my father announced the dates of all the other rituals.

I sat back at my place and smiled while looking at my finger.

We were fifteen when we first discovered our romantic feeling towards each other. Before that, we liked each other's company so he regularly came to meet me.

He is going to stay here till our wedding which is in five days. After five days I will be called his, I blushed at this thought and daydreamed about our future.

A few hours later, my mother came into my chamber and asked if she could talk to me. I smiled and called her inside.
She told me that I looked very happy at my engagement and I was smiling very brightly which was considered as a bad behaviour.
It totally slipped out of my mind and, was definitely been obvious that I was happy. Being a princess I was supposed to keep an emotionless face at these kinds of events. My mother told me to not do this again in any of the rituals.
I cursed myself for not being careful and slept, tomorrow is my mehendi and I need to be relaxed.