5.

Both my hands and legs were covered with Henna. I was asked to sit at one place until it dried off and everybody was enjoying while singing and dancing.

I did write his name on my palms. It was perfectly hidden among the flower petals, there was no way he could find it in one go.

After my Henna started to dry off a little, I stood up and went to the garden. I really needed some fresh air. I sat on a bench with two of my personal maids Sita and Muskan. They started talking about the morning incident and said that they have known Yuvraj too, he can never have an affair and someone was trying to frame him. I smiled listening to their talks.
I suddenly remembered my friend Sarawasti's wedding, we were 15 back then. I went to her kingdom to witness the marriage and Raj also came since she was both of our friend. It was then when we confessed our feelings, and talked for hours. We also had first kissed each other that day and he promised to love only me and told me that he will definitely marry me once he turns older than 18. Saraswati's wedding is very memorable to us. She was the first one to know about our relationship. She was very excited and asked to me to invite her to the wedding, she wants to witness her best friends getting married. She was much happier than me.

I have sent an invitation to her and she would now arrive tomorrow.

This is the same garden when all of us used to play together. I am very excited to meet her.

It was evening now and my maids took me back in to remove the dried Henna. I noticed the dark colour on my skin and looked at their eyes. They started giggling and Sita said "Rajkumari, yuvraj aapse bohot prem krenge" after hearing this a blush crept on my cheeks and I smiled. They noticed my smile and started teasing me.
All the dried Henna was removed from my body and I hurriedly went to my bed and asked my maids to also go and sleep now.