14.

I told him to ask someone to come on to help me with changing and he asked me why I needed someone else if he was just there.
I sighed and started by removing the veil over my head. It was the heaviest. Next I went on to my earings, and then my bangles. While removing them I asked him if he was going to just stand there and watch me getting undressed. He didn't say anything and just nodded. After removing all jewels from me I asked him to take me to the bathing area. He took me there and just at the entrance I closed the door at his face. I needed to bath alone today. I wanted to be relaxed.
"Aru, hame andr ane dijie" he whined like a baby. I could imagine his expressions.
"Nahi Raj, aap bhi jaiye , aaram kijie. Aap bhi thak gye honge." I said to him while increasing my voice a little as I was already inside the tub.
I did not got any noise for a long time.

After a long bath I went out and wore a simple lehenga with minimal jewelries.
I decided to get out of the room and have a stroll.
I was walking and walking for a long time. I was lost. I heard someone talking a little far and decided to ask them for directions.
I stood at the door ready to knock when  I heard someone saying "Itni koshisho ke baad bhi Raj ka vivah us ladki ke saath hone se rok nhi pai?"

"Saath din lagataar Aradhana ke bhojan me vish milaya, jab mandap pr behosh hui thi toh hame laga ki picha chhut gya usse, pr pata nhi kuch khas asar kyu nhi hua, mrityu kyu nhi hui uski abhi tak" the other person replied, I could recognise this voice, but who. Who was this?
I ran away from there. I saw a guard on my way back and asked him to help me reach my room.