12.

All set.
We are going to depart for his kingdom in a few hours.
We were bidding our farewell to my parents and family.
I sat into the carriage. I wanted to ride a horse but I refrained myself. I was newly married and was also pregnant.

After eight hours of travelling, we decided to take rest for a while. We were travelling along a river, so I came out of my carriage and dipped my feet into the river.
It was soothing.
"Tired already?" Raj asked from behind me.
I smiled and hummed in responce while looking at him.
I saw him riding his horse and he looked so majestic. He sat beside me and held my hands..
"When will we be moving?" I asked him wondering when we will reach his home.
"The others need rest Aru. After an hour we will start moving. Till then you can sleep" he told me while caressing my hands.
I told him that I didn't wanted to sleep and that he should take rest too.
He layed down and kept his head on my lap. Unknowingly, I started caressing his hairs and he closed his eyes. I knew that he wasn't going to sleep here. I told him that I wanted to ride the horse and travel. He instantally denied and reminded me why can't I. "But I really want to" I sulked while saying this.
"No" he again denied
I was very adamant "yes"
"No" he was worried about my safety otherwise he would have had a horse race with me.
"Please" I really wanted to.
"No, what if you fall down?" he now opened his eyes.
" Then you can just save me" I stated blankly.
"Then you will have t-" I didn't let him complete and stated pleading.
"Ok. Ok. Woman, you can. But on my horse, with me" he said.
"That's fine, atleast I'll get a ride"  I said happily.
Now an hour passed and an attendee came to call us.
He told them that he is taking me and we will meet at the next stop. He'll be waiting there with me.
He made me sit on the horse and sat at the back. "Tell me if you feel any discomfort" he said and  we started our journey.
We were very fast. I couldn't see any body now, they were very far. I could feel the cold breeze going into my skin. I was feeling good. He was holding me tightly by my waist.
I leaned back and rested my head on his shoulder. He pecked me on my nose and asked if we should stop. I denied and stayed in the same position for a while.
After a while I remembered that I was not the one holding the reins so I thought of spreading my arms wide open to enjoy the wind. I did as I was thinking and suddenly I felt another set of hands holding mine. I  realised that he left the reins and I started panicking. "Relax" he whispered against my ears. "Do you trust me?" He asked me and I immediately nodded. "then turn around" I looked back at him. He signalled me to fully turn around and I did as he asked. I hugged him by putting my legs around his waist and he held the reins by his right hand behind me. By his left hand he pulled me closer to himself and looked deep into my eyes. The moon was up, the view was a bit blur to me but I was turned on by the sight in front of me. I could see the moon in his eyes. I looked up to see the stats shining bright. It was heavenly.
I could not control myself. I licked his Adam's apple and saw it going up and down.
He asked not to and hugged me tight. I started giving butterfly kisses on his neck and sucked his sweet spot. After sucking him for a minute I left him and saw the deep red spot just beside his Adam's apple.
He stopped the horse and rested his face in the crook of my neck.
"I'll take my revenge" he smiled and said to me.

A few minutes passes and we could see the others coming near.
We rested again and now I sat into the carriage to complete the journey.