9.

Rajkrit's Pov

I need to tell Aru that something is wrong, it was not because of fatigue that she fainted and vaidji was lying to us.
I went to Aru, she was still not well. I didn't want to give her any stress so I had to say things normally.
She was half laying on the bed when I asked "Aradhana, aap thik toh hai na?"
She smiled faintly and hummed. She looked weak.
I told her everything what I was thinking, I told her that vaid ji was lying.
And when she asked me the reason, I didn't had anything to tell her. It was nothing, it just came to my mind. Aru was never mentally that weak to faint because of stress. I told her this. I knew Aru.

She didn't say anything. She was thinking something while fidgeting her fingers. After a while she sighed and said  "Raj, hame aapko kuch batana hai." She was maybe fighting
in her thoughts.
I was shocked at first when she told me that she was pregnant. I stood there thinking about what would we do, and that we were not married yet, I didn't knew how would we hide this. If anyone got a word of this we both will die, I understood why vaidji lied to me, Aru must've asked her to keep it a secret. I was very confused, I didn't say anything for a while.

I was standing there blankly thinking when I heard sniffles. I realised that Aru was crying "I'm sorry" she whispered. I held her by her cheeks and kissed her forehead. I rested my forehead at hers for a while and said that I was happy for the baby and was just worried about others. I asked her not to cry and promised that we will marry soon.

"Raj someone poisoned me"
She said.

I couldn't get words out of my mouth. I raised and eyebrows and in a confused manner I asked "what?"