7.

I felt uneasy.
I felt something was wrong.
My heart was beating very fast.
I looked everywhere, I couldn't hear anything, I could see the pandit ji reciting mantras but I couldn't hear anything, the ringing in my head started to get loud and all of a sudden  everything became blank and I felt a bang against my head.

I fainted.

I couldn't understand what was happening when I finally woke up. I was in my room, and the whole room smelt like herbs. I was not in my wedding attire and was wearing something close to nothing but was covered in a blanket."Rajkumari uth gyin"   I heard a distant voice when I sat up. One of the maids must've informed someone.
Raj came in the very next moment with his red eyes and whispered after kissing my hands "kya hogya tha aapko Aru, ham bohot dar gye the, hame toh lga ham aapko kho denge"

I asked him what happened and he couldn't say anything.
Just the next moment my mother came in, and everyone started looking from out of the door.
She asked me if I was fine.
But I,
I felt absolutely fine.
I couldn't feel anything.
I didn't know what happened to me.

When I asked her what happened, she finally told me everything.
I felt angry.
I felt confused.
And bad, and was disgusted, I was very angry. I wanted to cry. But I was relieved too.
It was a mixed feeling.
In the end some tear drops came out of my eyes. I couldn't hold them any longer.