30 Ghost Team

"You hid this, why?" Price asked with annoyance. "We all keep secrets, Captain," Shepherd stated over a computer call. "Why the hell wasn't I informed?" Price's voice grew angry and low as he spoke. "Consider yourself well informed now, John," Shepherd replies. "Oh that's really fuckin' helpful, General. Thank you, but you're a day late and a missile short," Price argued as he had a blank expression on his face.

In the corner Charlie sat on a barrel of hay while Gaz sewed up the gash in her arm. She silently listened to the conversation between both Price and Shepherd as Price tapped his fingers against the desk.

"There's three of them- but we only found two," Price stated as the group watched from the corner. Ghost sat beside Charlie, he noticed how she flinched in pain whenever the needle stuck into her skin to sew her up. Ghost held his arm out to her as Charlie took it, she squeezed his forearm whenever she felt pain.

"Then point yourself in that direction and fix it," Shepherd angrily stated. "And who fixes you, eh?" Price asks, leaning closer in towards the computer to look at Shepherd. Shepherd paused for a moment before continuing the argument, "I don't need fixing. I'm a patriot protecting my country."

"Protecting your own ass," Price interrupted. "What were you going to tell those parents after they find out their teenage children were killed in the line of duty?" Price stood up and paced around. "I did what needed to be done and no one holds me down with a roll of red tape. I know what's best for the cause!" Shepherd shouts.

Price laughed a bit as he got closer to the computer, "You've lost your mind, General." "And you've forgotten what you're fighting for, John," General Shepherd states as he stood up, "to do good you gotta do some bad," Shepherd continues, "when we shit we bury it, that's how it works."

Price looked away for a second, "yeah... but we don't bury each other with it, do we?" Price argues as Shepherd looks into the camera of his computer. "You need to turn off that side of your head and face down the real enemy," Shepherd growls. "Who is my enemy, huh? A sixteen year old girl who has been risking her life ever since she signed up for the military?" Price leans down and looks into the camera, "you need to call off your Shadow," he continues.

"Graves?" Shepherd asks. "Yeah," Price replies only to receive a laugh from Shepherd. "He's a dog with a bone, and I highly recommend you don't try and take it," Shepherd states, getting close to the camera just as Price did.

"This is your last chance to change your mind," Price raises his eyebrows slightly so wrinkles form in his forehead. "Then what?" Shepherd questions. "Then after I go for him.... I'm coming for you..." Price stated as he puts his face right up against the camera as he turns the computer off and closes it.

Charlie stood up once her wound got a bandage slapped over it by Gaz. Price looks at the group of people in the room, Ghost, Soap, Alejandro, Gaz, Grace, and Charlie all stand in the room with their eyes glued to Price. In the corner the Shadow boy, Kurt, is tied up to a chair and silent.

Alejandro pushed a door open as the group leaves the room. Music plays as the group walks past Los Vaqueros members who are tending to cars and talking amongst themselves. Alejandro whistles as he walks by with the 141 to get the attention of his men, "Orale! Vaqueros! atención! (Hey- Vaqueros! Attention!)" He shouts as his men look over at him.

"Alright listen, we are taking back your HQ," Price begins as the 141, Alejandro, and Rudy stand by a table with Los Vaqueros behind them. "We are getting our prisoner. We are killing Commander Graves," Price continues. "When?" Charlie asks as she leans her arms on the table. "Now," Ghost answers.

"This is a fight against our own... we are not 142 and Los Vaqueros on this," Price states as he puts his fist on the table, "we're a team," Price finishes. Ghost reaches under the table and pulls out several balaclavas. All of them with a the bottom half of a skull painted on them. "Ghost Team," Price states.

Charlie looked down at the balaclavas before looking back up to see Ghost remove his mask. Gaz's face is straight as he sees Ghost, while Soap becomes a bit shocked. Charlie looks up from her angry appearance and her gaze softens. She looks at the man who took care of her alongside Soap all this time and can't help but smile at him.

Grace froze when he removed his mask, she stared at him and couldn't take her eyes off of his dark brown eyes and his blond hair. Everything about him was beautiful to her. She couldn't take her eyes off him as she felt butterflies form in her stomach. She had seen his face once before after she was shot, but it felt as though she was experiencing it all over again.

"Good to see you again, Simon," Price smiled at Ghost as he takes his hat off. "If you're in, take a mask, if you're not... don't," Price stated. One by one the men at the table grabbed their masks. Grace took one off of the table and placed it over her head, "Grace? Are you sure?" Soap questioned as he took a mask. "I'll be in a truck...I'll spot you boys and make sure you're all safe," she stated.

Charlie grabbed a mask and looked at it. She thought about everything leading up to now and froze. She felt the fabric of the balaclava and looked up at Simon, who gave her an affirming nod. Charlie put on the mask and looked around, a sense of confidence coming over her as she looked at the team around her. The Ghost Team.