19 Water Fight

Charlie sat on the boat, the sky was dark and the rain poured down on her like a hurricane. Her eyes looked dead ahead as water droplets splashed up and hit her face. "How ya holding up?" Soap shouted over the sounds of the boat's motor. "I feel like I might throw up," she shouted back, a feeling of dread washing over her as they got closer to the compound ahead of them. "Grace is waiting for us in the car, LT will be happy to see that," Soap joked, Charlie smiled at his joke.

"That's our target! Let's invite ourselves in!" Graves shouted, Charlie looked on in horror, the stormy waves crashed against the boat and moved it. She began to feel sick as she turned over the side of the boat to throw up.

"Easy, kid! Easy!" Soap said, patting Charlie's back as she began to lose her lunch into the sea. Soap grabbed onto one of her shoulders as she finished retching into the dark waters.

Alejandro watched and made sure she was okay to keep going, "Charlie, are you stable?" Alejandro shouted for her to hear, she nodded and blinked a few times as the group approached their target.

"If Valeria told the truth, we board and disarm the missile," Graves shouted. Alejandro looked at Graves, "and if she's lying?" Alejandro questioned. Graves laughed a bit, "Ha! God help her!" "God help us all," Soap said in a loud tone of voice. "God help me," Charlie whispered to herself as she began to feel nauseous again.

"Be ready for anything! This could be a trap!" Alejandro shouted. As they approached the compound the group launched up grappling hooks, Soap got Charlie hooked up first to get her off of the boat. The hook took her up the rope and onto the compound.

Charlie looked around and saw Soap struggle to get up, she reached her hand forward to him as he grabbed onto it, he smiled a bit as she pulled him up. She loaded her gun and moved alongside Soap. Charlie opened fire first on a man who tried to come up to them by surprise, she shot him in the head and then watched as his lifeless body fell to the ground. "Fuckin' perfect, lass," Soap smiled and patted her on the back.

Charlie and Soap cleared the first floor as they began to move to the second floor. Charlie remained beside Soap the whole time. "Ghost, we're moving to the main deck," Charlie said over her radio. "Boarding the ship with the Shadows, good luck, kid," Ghost said over the radio. Charlie smiled at Ghost's words, she was beginning to realize that he was finally coming around to her.

Charlie, Graves, Soap, and Alejandro continued to clear rooms and kick ass. Charlie could feel her anxiety disappear as she realized she knew what she was doing. Her shots were clean and smooth, Soap monitored her and watched her clear a room by herself. He smiled to himself, he was proud of what she was doing.

"I want eyes on that container now!" Graces said as a group of Shadows began to move towards the container. "Visual on flares! What's your status?" Ghost asked. "Ghost, they're signaling the ship, they're going to launch the missile!" Soap shouted as a giant tarp fell off of a container, revealing the possible missile inside.

"It's first stageH there's still time!" Graves shouted as Charlie took off running. "CHARLIE!" Soap shouted as she ran right into the line of fire. "WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING?!" Alejandro shouted after her. "That crazy bitch!" Graves hid behind a wall as he shot at some men.

A man ran out in front of Charlie and quickly she grabbed a knife out of her vest pocket, stabbing the man in the chest before pushing him down onto her knee, causing the blade to go deeper into the man and thus killing him.

"She's a crazy bitch! Like I said!" Graves watched. "She's the fuckin' 141's crazy bitch!" Soap smiled as he ran after Charlie, shooting anyone he could. Alejandro and Graves joined only moments later.

"Cover me!" Charlie yelled back at them as Soap shot at anyone who aimed their gun at Charlie. Grenades exploded as she ran past, making her way up to the roof of the compound.