AN

Hello everybody!!

I wanted to quickly come on here to say thank you all so much for 4k (almost 5k) reads! I have been wanting to say this for a while but I love you all and the support you all show me. If it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't be doing what I love, and that's writing! Writing Call of Duty stories have been something I've wanted to do for a long time and this story has been one of my favorites.

I feel like with this story I can express myself using a character I created. My favorite story trope is a "found family" type of trope and I get to express that with this story. This leads me to my next topic, I recently made a new story with a similar type of trope to this story. I based it in the Black Ops Cold War game. It follows the story of the main character of the game "Bell" except she's a 16 year old girl who is trying to remember her past and who she is. I worked hard on a plot and have the first few chapters planned out already and soon they will be posted. The book is called "Bell Ringer" and can be found on my profile. From the bottom of my heart thank you all so much for the love and support you have shown me. I wouldn't be here without any of you and I truly want to thank you all.

Anyways, see you all soon!