07 The Search For Hassan prt 2

"Graves says to stay back, Hassan isn't in the greenhouse," Ghost says, Charlie looked through her scope to get a better look inside and shook her head, "he's right, I can't see him in there," she said, removing herself from her scope and turning her attention to Ghost, Soap, and Alejandro.

Just as she turned her head the greenhouse was exploded by Shadows, Charlie duck for cover behind some wood as the explosion almost blasted her back. "You alright?" Soap shouted to her, "I'm alright, Sargent!" She yelled in response.

"Movin' up," Ghost said, Charlie followed the men inside as they looked around for Hassan, with no luck. "Damnit, no visual on him," Charlie said into her radio, "copy that, kid," Graves replied.

"Next building we hit is the compound," Ghost said, Charlie looked ahead to see a giant building, she knew Hassan was in there, she could just feel it. "Lemme be the one to scalp em', Ghost," Charlie said, Soap laughed a bit, "how can ya do that when he has no hair?" He replied. Charlie grinned and chuckled a bit, "fair point," she smiled.

"RPGs!" Alejandro shouted, Charlie turned her head but was blasted back by RPG fire, the blast knocked her back but she shot forward and hit the RPG out of the man's hand and shot again, hitting him between the eyes, "fuckin amazing, kid!" Soap shouted while opening fire on some men.

The Shadows helped by hitting anyone they could. Charlie turned her head to see an injured Ghost, "shit! Sir, are you alright?" She asked, "I'm fine," Ghost said while standing up, he had been hit by the RPG.

"You're clear up to the compound but the gate is blocked at this time," Graves said. "Copy, give us a way in, yeah?" Ghost replied, before the group knew it, the gate had been exploded wide open. "Ghost, doors open you're clear to proceed," Graves said.

The group moved towards the gate, Charlie coughed a bit from the smoke of the explosion as they moved to the interior. Charlie wasn't paying attention to what they were saying anymore, she focused on finding Hassan and killing him, she wanted him dead.

"Let's do this then," Ghost said, he breached the building and began to open fire inside, Charlie followed quickly after and only took down a couple of men. There in the corner stood Hassan, who began to sprint upstairs.

"Shadow-1 we have a positive ID on Hassan!" Ghost shouted "he's going upstairs!" Soap said, looking over at Ghost. Charlie's eyes widened as she began to run after Hassan, following him upstairs.

"CHARLIE! GET BACK HERE!" Ghost shouted after her. Charlie continued to run, chasing him up the second floor. "Steamin' Jesus she's gonna get herself killed!" Soap yelled while taking out the last man.

Alejandro took off and followed Charlie, only to find her chasing Hassan into a building, "GET DOWN!" she screamed, aiming her gun at Hassan. Alejandro followed her and so did Ghost and Soap soon after, "who the fuck are you?!" Hassan shouted back, leaning forward as he was about to grab a gun.

"Mexican Special Forces!" Alejandro shouted back. Charlie ran over and punched him across the face, making him fall over, she continued to beat the man until Soap grabbed her and held her back.

"That'll do, Charlie," Soap said. Charlie breathed heavily as she began to calm down from her adrenaline rush. Feeling a pat on her back as she relaxed. She watched as Alejandro grabbed Hassan. "Shadow-1, this is Bravo 0-7, jackpot, I say jackpot, target is secure," Ghost says.

Outside Charlie heard the sounds of cars pulling up into the compound, "we've got company," she said while loading her gun. "Mex Army is considered hostile at this time," Graves said over the radio. Charlie loaded her gun and got ready to fight, but Alejandro held her back.

"Stay here, Graves and the Shadows have it covered," Alejandro said. Charlie nodded and lowered her gun as the sounds of explosions could be heard along with the screams of dying men.

Soap had Hassan in cuffs as he pushed him, escorting him outside with the group. A van pulled up and the driver looked out the window, "come on, come on!" Rodolfo said to the group.

"I am the Quads Force Major, you have no right-!" Hassan began, but was interrupted as Soap slammed him against the car, "shut the fuck up!" He said, his tone angry and very strict. Hassan spoke in another language as Charlie hopped into the trunk of the car.

"I've never been more happy to see you Rodolfo!" She said, she held her gun close to her as she sat right behind Hassan, she wore no seatbelt and didn't even have a seat as she had just hopped into the trunk.

Rodolfo and Alejandro spoke Spanish to each other as Hassan turned his attention to Charlie. "Shadow-1 actual, package secure, we're RTB," Ghost said as Rodolfo sped off with everyone in the car.

~~~

Graves slammed his hands down and raised his voice, "Hook, line, and fuckin' sinker! That's what I'm talkin' about Shadows! You know I love that shit!" Graves shouted. Grace stood up from her position and cracked her neck, turning off her visual computer. "Comms get me the General," Graves said.

Grace watched and listened into the conversation with General Shepherd, "Graves, actual, make my day," Shepherd said. "We got him, escorting back to base as we speak," Graves replied to Shepherd. "Make it quick, we can't hold him for too long," Shepherd replied, "Rodger that," Graves said.

"Is Grace there?" Shepherd asked, "Keller? She's right here, sir," Graves replied, Grace approached the speaker before greeting Shepherd, "Hello, Sir," she said, "Grace, listen, I need you to make sure you watch over these men and that girl, capeesh?" Shepherd informs.

Grace was a little shocked at this information, "General, with all do respect, I am only permitted to take orders for Laswell, not you," she said. "Yeah well that's a message from Laswell, out," Shepherd said before leaving the call.

"Alright, let's go save your friends asses, Gracie," Graves said. Grace shot him a look before shaking her head, "don't call me that," she said while going back over to her visuals computer.

~~~~

"You have a little girl working for you, what could be worse than that?" Hassan said while Rodolfo drove, "being a terrorist, that's what's worse," Soap said, Alejandro looked in the rear view mirror, "remember, that little girl almost killed you," he said to Hassan.

"I'll do it again if you don't shut your mouth," Charlie said, pointing her gun against the back of Hassan's head. Hassan stayed silent as the group continued down the road.

"Movement at the fuel station up ahead, possible cartel," Alejandro says, Charlie looked ahead, "damnit," she mumbled before using the scope on her gun to look ahead.

"Shadow-1 we need to move now keep us covered," Alejandro says, "Shadow-1 we might have a situation here..." soap says to Graves, "Keller you seein' this right now?" Graves says, "yeah, this can't be good," Grace says, looking over at Graves and his men.

Rodolfo shouted to get out of the way, "Rodolfo! Rodolfo, go around!" Alejandro shouted. As Rodolfo began speeding off with the car another vehicle came by and hit the car directly, causing it to flip onto its roof.