"This is what you get for skipping workouts!" I scolded myself as I tried to catch my breath.

Suddenly, from the corner of my eye, I saw someone waving at me.

It was Haerin-ssi.

"AHH! SHE LOOKS SO CUTE!" I cooed to myself

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"AHH! SHE LOOKS SO CUTE!" I cooed to myself.

"Lucky bastard, you have one the prettiest girlfriends in the world!" I whispered to myself, smiling like an idiot.

I waved back at Haerin and walked up to her.

"You look really pretty," I spoke without thinking.

Haerin-ssi suddenly turned completely red and got really shy.

"You've never called me that before," Haerin replied.

"I haven't?" I answered her, not being able to stop smiling.

She just shook her head no.

"I brought you your lunch. I'm sorry I overslept," I told her as I kissed her cheek and handed over her lunch.

"It's okay, I'm just glad you made it" Haerin shyly whispered back.

I noticed everyone around us was taking picture with their friends and family, so I decided that maybe I should do the same.

"Where's Hyein?" I asked, realizing that only Haerin and Dani were present.

"She'll be here soon, Hyein-ei is always late to field trips!" Dani cheerfully answered me.

"Jeez, how this kid always so happy all the time!" I thought to myself.

"Alright then, let me just get a picture of you two before you get in the bus!" I exclaimed, trying to hype them up.

"Okay!" Dani responded with the same enthusiasm.

I took out my phone and they started to make a pose.

"Woah, she really does look like a cat!" I thought to myself as I snapped the picture.

I had always heard Haerin's friends call her cat or kitty or kitty Kang but I never really understood why

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I had always heard Haerin's friends call her cat or kitty or kitty Kang but I never really understood why.

"You two look really cute today," I complimented as I hugged them goodbye.

Suddenly, I felt a heavy hand on my shoulder.

It was Mr. Choi.

"Y/n-ssi, I've excused you from classes for the day so you can train... or you know... attend other events," He smugly told me.

I furrowed my brows at him.

"Ms. Mo, Ms. Kang, are you ready to get on the bus?" Mr. Choi turned to ask Dani and Haerin.

"Wait, there a little troublemaker missing, Where's Hyein?" He asked before the girls could answer.

"Right here! I'M RIGHT HERE, GYOJANG SEONSAENGNIM!" Hyein-ssi ran up yelling.

I chuckled to myself at how unwillingly funny these girls can be sometimes.

"Okay, well hop on. You don't want the bus leaving you 3 behind!" Mr. Choi told the girls.

Haerin, Dani, and Hyein then started to walk over to their assigned buses. While I was left standing next to The Principal.

"You not getting on?" Mr. Choi asked me.

"No," I coldly answered him.

Just before she boarded the bus, Haerin turned to look at me and waved me goodbye.

I waved back hesitantly, I could see the fear in her eyes.

"She made it to this crowded ass place all on her own this morning, don't be an asshole" My inner voice told me.

I sighed as I internally fought with myself.

"Dammit!" I sighed out then turned to look at Mr. Choi.

"I told you," He smugly told to me.

I sighed again in annoyance.

"What are you doing? Go! Go, before they start driving off!" Mr. Choi explained.

I shook my head a bit then started to make my way through the crow of people to get on Haerin's bus.

The bus doors suddenly closed and I started running through the crowd, trying to push people out of my way.

I finally reached the bus and banged on the doors so the bus driver could open up.

The bus driver just kept looking at me until Ms. Kwon, Haerin's homeroom teacher, told him to open the door. I stepped up into the bus and sighed to myself.

"So nice of you to join us, Y/n-ssi!" Ms. Kwon cheerfully exclaimed.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

SPECIAL - Haerin x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें