Well... This is awkward.

This Book is almost over guys! I still haven't decided who will win.... D:

Rapunzel and Hiccup were rather worried. Not about their new relationships, although they did get awkward when a certain odd haired friend was mentioned.... But anyway, Hiccup and Rapunzel seemed to be the only ones to comfortably associate throughout the group anymore. They'd always known Jack and Merida to feud, but something about this refused to be let go. Merida did have a problem with saying the wrong things, and Jack did have a tendency to think that there was nothing he ever needed to fix, a point Merida took a jab at. Hiccup and Rapunzel grew tired of it quite fast.

Potions was rather interesting. By some huge coincidence, or maybe because Toothiana thought that by some magic this would bring them together, they were paired to make a potion of god knows what. If it was supposed to switch their hair, then I suppose that means they did something right.

Because that's exactly what happened. and why they were in the Hospital wing for lunch that day, beds beside each other, because otherwise they would yell at each other from across the room with spitting insults.

Somehow, though, this made everyone incredibly excited for the next task. The four were aware of casual whereabouts of bets being placed, but everyone seemed to bet on Jack and Merida very strictly, now. They heard crowds of people after class that afternoon bickering about insults and selling Jack vs. Merida pins. Some of them even said such strange things which only further angered the four, mostly Hiccup and Rapunzel.

She remembers the first time she saw a sweet and petite blondie with 2 braids skipping curiously with a very large pastel pink button on her book bag with 2 cartoonie figures of a small red head and a tall lean white haired boy, embracing each other over the word 'Jarida.' Hiccup watched as she waved sweetly at the little girl and ripped the pin from her bag wen her back was turned, and stomping on it furiously as she passed, then frantically looking around before whipping out her wand an aggressively spitting random curses at the poor object. She was probably a first year, but she didn't look a day over 8 years old.

They saw a lot of those, and it wasn't like they thought that they liked each other at all, they were just uncomfortably bothered by the fact that everyone else thought so.

She bought a Merida pin just for fun, and Hiccup bought one with "Team Jack" on it. It was quite a lot for just a single pin, 5 sickles would've bought them lunch.

They each presented them to the two, who scowled and pretended that the other wasn't there while still managing to indirectly insult one another.

"My hair looks so stupid in that photo!" Merida exclaimed, brushing her hair which was still midway morphing pack to normal.

"Yeah, in that photo." Jack sneered. She threw the brush at him.

Jack had a sheet wrapped over his head like a security blanket,having his luscious White hair be his pride and joy.

They presented the pins to the opposite person, where they scowled at the other member. "I don't want Jacks face." Merida said, salt filled her accent.

"I don't want Merida...a thing she calls a face." Jack said, observing the object with a raised eyebrow and a curved lip to represent how repulsed he was. Merida didn't want to retaliate this time, she just crossed her arms and let out a hmph audible enough for jack to know she was scowling.

This made Rapunzel and Hiccup wet worried. the final task was tomorrow, and they didn't prefer them to enter angry at eachother, or else the whole game would be Jack vs Merida. And they each had to admit no one was even bothering to bet on Hiccup and Rapunzel. That was just rude.

Rapunzel noticed the awkward air and cleared her throat, throwing on a nice smile. "Well, on the bright side, this will probably wear off by tomorrow!"
Simultaneously, Jack and Merida shouted "Probably??"
They sighed.
Jack looked like.he was about to cry, to be white frank. however, he didn't.
Hiccup and Rapunzel had even forgotten why they were fighting long ago. The two left them alone Kb the hospital Wing once again, expecting tomorrow to be disastrous at best.