Key: Tell your friend to behave in front of us.

Hyuka: O-Ok Hyung *looking down scared*

Onew: This time we are leaving you (Jungkook) with this only but next time it will be more bad if you do the same mistake.

Minho: We are not your friends that you greet us with hello. show some respect we are senior get it?

Kook: Y-yes Hyu-- I mean Sunbae-nim.

Minho: Good for you. Now get lost.

Hyuka help Kook to stand up and left from there to school clinic.

Hyuka: I told you not to mess with them right? They are very dangerous. Next time remember it. They can do more harm than this so stay alert.

Kook nods his head still crying. Nurse did the dressing then they goes towards class.

Hyuka: You know today my friend is coming . He will be happy to get new friend.

They were talking and walking towards class when someone call Hyuka from far.

???: Kai.... Wait for me the---- Kook Hyung......

Kook: Soobin....??

Soobin runs towards Kook & H.Kai excitedly. He hugs Jungkook tightly.

Soobin : Hyung I missed you so much

Kook: I missed you too. *smile*

Soobin: You are here with him means you are the new student who joined here am I right?

Kook: Yes....

Soobin: Yeaahhh... I'm so happy.... *dancing like a fool*

Hyuka: Wait a minute... You already know each other?

Soobin: Yeah.. I told you about my childhood bestfriend. My Kook Hyung right?

Hyuka: Yes you always talk about him.

Soobin: So, He is Kook Hyung.

Hyuka: ooh *looks at Kook* So, You are his kook Hyung. You know he always talk about you.

Kook: Really?

Hyuka: Yes.

Soobin: Ok let's go to cla- wait a minute.. Hyung what happened to you? these injuries.

Hyuka: Umm... that..... SHINee

soobin sighs and looks at Kook.

Soobin: It's better if we stay away from them. They always do this with everyone. Let's go to class or we will get scolded from Teacher too.

Both Kook and Hyuka nods. Then they goes to their class.

|| TIME SKIP || LUNCH BREAK ||

Kook was in wash room doing his business when SHINee enters there. Kook bows down greeting them.

Minho: Looks like Kids here learn the lesson .

Key: Maybe because of morning beatings.

Kook looks down silently.

Onew: Why not we play for some time?

Kook looks at him.

Kook: Play??