THIRTY FIVE

ITALIC = SIGN LANGUAGE

15th May 2023
——

Lilah and Dec had been in Greece for a week and everything with the couple made sense.

They had been spending all their time together and they loved being in each others embrace.

Lilah knew that he was her forever as he made her so happy. She couldn't believe that she was 32 weeks pregnant and wasn't in the country where she lived.

Their baby could come anytime but they didn't mind, they just wanted to be with each other.

They still hadn't decided on a name even though they found out it's a girl awhile back.

Dec was able to get the exact villa they met at because well, he may have bought it.

He hadn't told her that it was theirs yet because he wanted to wait until there was a good time to slip it into the conversation instead of just randomly saying it.

They were currently on the private beach that came with the villa.

"I love this pregnancy but she won't stop kicking me today." Lilah complains as she throws herself onto Dec's chest.

His hands wrapped around her and went to her belly to rub it and possibly relieve the pain a little.

It did help for a little while until the baby kicked his hand so hard, that his hand bounced off her belly.

"Ow." She sits up and brings her knees up to her chest, but they don't pass her belly, because this sometimes helps with her cramps.

Dec had a thought pop into his head so he took Lilah to their pool as he thought it might make her feel better.

He did think of the ocean but he knows Lilah hates the ocean so the pool was next best thing.

"This better work." They chuckled as Lilah got into the pool and immediately felt pressure relieved from the back and her belly. "Oh wow."

"What? Are you ok?" He instantly was worried so he got into the pool to check on her.

"Yeah, sorry. It feels so much better." Dec released a breathe that he did even realise he was holding in.

"I'm glad your better but don't scare me like that." He laughs and playfully slaps her arm before kissing her deeply.

"I'm sorry." She chuckles and kisses him again before they relax in the pool for awhile.

—————

Dec had decided to take Lilah out into the town just like he did nearly a year ago.

Lilah wore a black boob tube with a white shirt, that she had tied just about her bump, and a pair of black shorts that sat underneath her belly, since it was the only thing that fit her apart from hoodies and tracksuit bottoms.

Dec thought she looked adorable but Lilah thought otherwise.

"You look amazing so stop thinking that you don't." Lilah looks up from her lap and smiles at him.

"I know you think that but I feel stupid and I feel like everyone is staring at me." She sighs as Dec grabs ahold of her hands over the table to reassure her and stop her anxiety getting bad.

"No one is looking at you and if they are it's because your gorgeous." He winks as Lilah smiles and giggles.

"Well, thank you." She leans down and kisses his hand which makes Dec blush very much so he looks down so Lilah can't tell. "I can see you blushing mr."

Dec looks up, smiles, looks into her eyes and feels like he's at home even though he's in about her country.

Dec's home wasn't in England anymore, it was wherever Lilah was.

Dec and Lilah continued with their date, talking happily about the future until it was time to head home.

He told her that he bought the villa and to say that she was shocked would be an understatement, she couldn't believe that he bought it for her.

She loved the sentiment but buying a second house? That was a lot but Dec didn't care because it was were he met the love of his life even if she was going through a lot when they met.

"Let's watch the sunset." He said when they got to the villa before taking her to the beach where there was battery powered tea lights on the sand in a heart shape.

"Aw this is cute." She said as Dec led her to the middle of the heart.

Dec's heart was pounding, he was so scared for what was about to happen.

"I love you so much we and I can't wait for our girl to get here so I spoil her just as I spoil you but I do have a question for you." He pauses, gets down on one knee and continues. "Will you marry me?"

He gets the box out his pocket and opens it to reveal a gorgeous ring.

Lilah had tears rolling down her face as she was so surprised and happy. She couldn't believe that Dec had just signed the most beautiful speech ever.

"Yes." She says through her tears before Dec stands up, slides the ring onto her hand and picks her up gently as he swings her around and kisses her deeply.

"Let's do something crazy."