TWENTY NINE

14th February 2023
——

Dec was looking forward to what he had planned for today as it was Valentine's Day and the day that they found out the gender of their baby.

They had their gender scan yesterday but they decided to not find out the gender at the scan as Emily was setting up a reveal party today.

"Morning darling and happy Valentine's Day baby." Dec whispers in Lilah's ear as she mumbles morning and turns over to cuddle Dec. "How are you and nugget this morning?"

Dec's hand glides through her hair and ends up on her bump. She was now 19+1 weeks pregnant so her bump as much more noticeable than it has been.

"We're ok." She opens her to see Dec staring down at her which makes her blush before she hides her face in his chest.

"Your clingy this morning." Dec loved when she was clingy as he loved having her never to him at all times.

"And your hard this morning but you don't see me complaining." She giggles as she moves her leg so it brushes past him.

"Don't tease me because you know how that ends up. Every. Time." He kisses her deeply before she pulls back and gets out of bed just to tease him more as she has one of his hoodies on and a pair of his boxers.

"Your going to be the death of me." He throws his head back and groans whilst Lilah just laughs at him.

"What are you wearing tonight?" She looks at him whilst getting a white dress out.

"I don't know, I'll decided later."

"Aren't you getting ready soon though?" She looks confused since as far as she is aware that's the only thing they are doing or have planned today.

"Not for the reveal yet." Lilah didn't have time to ask why as he continued, knowing that she would ask why. "I'm taking you out."

"You are? Where?" She jumps on the bed being careful of her belly but still showing excitement.

"To a shop." He doesn't want to give too much away as the whole thing was meant to surprise her.

"What shop?"

"You just get ready and you'll find out." Lilah rolls her eyes before getting ready.

"Well I'm wearing this tonight, is it ok for where we're going?" She showed him the white dress she got out before.

"Wear whatever you want."

—————

"So where are we actually going?" Lilah was curious as he has her close her eyes as they made their way to the shop.

Lilah wore the white dress so it's easier if they were later than expected and didn't have time to get ready for the party.

"You'll see in two minutes." Lilah groaned and sighed as Dec just chuckled and placed his hand on her belly.

The next two minutes went so slowly as Lilah waited for Dec to tell her that they had arrived.

"We're here." Lilah opens her eyes and sees that they were sat outside a Victoria secret store.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I want to get you some sexy underwear so you can feel good about yourself more." Lilah's heart melts at the gesture.

They shop for about an hour before Lilah finally decided on her favourites. Even though Dec would buy the entire store for her, she didn't want him to buy loads for her.

She did a little show for him in the fitting rooms which he enjoyed highly to the king where he needed to hold himself back from ripping off her body.

"Oh gosh, we need to get back for the party." She laughs as she figures that's they lost track of time.

"They kind of can't do it without us."

"Yeah I know but I hate being late to things, you know this." She wacks his arm before he pays so they can get back home.

Lilah was glad she was wearing the dress she wanted to wear and that she told Dec to wear something neutral just incase as they wouldn't have time to change.

They got home and everyone was already there.

Lilah had given Emily a spare key so she could set up if they went out, which she was thankful for, so when they walked in everyone was scattered about.

Lilah put her bags upstairs before beginning the hunt for her sister to thank her.

She was passing a guest room when she heard giggling in there. It made her uncomfortable thinking that people where in there who she didn't know as well as she would like.

She knocked on and walked in and sees that it's Mason and Emily.

Kissing.

Mason and Emily were kissing.

It took Lilah a minute to process what she was seeing before screaming.

"I knew it!" She runs downstairs to find Dec to tell him the news.

"No Lilah shut your mouth." She found Dec and ran into his arms laughing.

"Woah. What's up with you?"

"Emily...and Mason...were kissing...upstairs." She was laughing so much she has become out of breath but when Dec realised what she said he joins her in screaming with excitement.

"We were right!" They high five before laughing as Emily cuts them off by announcing they are doing the reveal.

Lilah knew she was trying to change the subject, which she usually wouldn't allow, but she didn't care as she was about to find out the gender of her baby.

Despite the initial feeling she had.