FIVE

1st July 2022
--

The girls were on their way down to the private beach to sun bathe but the boys had different ideas.

When they saw them leave the villa they decided to get ready to join them.

The girls all lay there towels down next to one another so that they could take some cute pictures of each other.

Lilah was lying on her towel reading her book, belly on the ground so her arse was in full view for Dec.

Her and Dec had kissed a lot the past week and some nights Lilah had found herself in his bed, but you can't blame the girl.

"Oh god, the boys are coming." Emily says which catches the attention of her sister.

When dec sees Lilah lying on the beach reading her book, he smirks and chuckles to himself.

"Careful there mate, your falling for her." Mason pats him on the back as he runs past him.

"I already have." He says under his breath as he watches his best mate run onto the beach, wink at his best friend and then slip right after he does.

He wonders why Mason winked at Emily but quickly forgets about it as he laughs and shakes his head before following down onto the beach.

"You look beautiful today." Dec says before winking to Lilah and leaning down to smack her arse.

He runs to Mason who now has an inflatable ball.

"Really dude?" He smirks before looking over at the girl who has her head in her arms trying to hide her blush whilst her sister talks to her.

"Lilah, your blushing really bad." Emily says before laughing so loud the boys can hear her from the bottom of the beach.

"I know, I can't help it. He makes me feel things." She chuckles as she closes her book and turns around to talk to her sister easier but mainly to watch Dec.

"You love him don't you?"

"Yeah I do, and I'm technically still married." She chuckles before looking at the sand and messing with it.

"Are you ok?" Emily rubs her little sisters arm, feeling bad for her as she been through so much recently.

"Yeah, I just think I've rushed into this with Dec and I did the same thing with Sam but we know how that ended." Lilah sighs before she gets wacked on the head with the inflatable beach ball the boys were throwing around. "Watch it!"

She looks up and sees Dec staring at her with a smile on his face.

She gets up to fetch the ball that had just bounced on her head before throwing it back to the boys.

"Good pass li!" Mason says which makes her laugh before she sits back down with her sister.

"And your not really married anymore so you can fuck who ever you want." Emily laughs before turning to talk the other girls leaving Lilah staring at Dec who is now jogging over.

"Are you ok? I'm sorry, I was the one who hit the ball, I didn't realise it was going to go towards you." She smiles before kissing his cheek.

"It's ok, it didn't hurt." Dec sits next to her and picks up the book sitting infront of her.

"Is it good?" He flicks through the book and it lands on one of the worst pages to open on. "Damn, I didn't realise you read this."

She snatched the book off Dec after her face heated up in embarrassment.

"Um yeah." She messes with her hands before she hears Dec chuckle to himself.

"Come on." He takes her hand and drags her off the beach.

"Where are we going?" Dec doesn't tell her but he does take her to a section of the beach which is out of sight of everyone else.

"I don't care about what you read love. It kind of turns me on knowing that read that." Lilah looks into Dec eyes before she finds herself trapped between the wall and Dec.

As Dec takes a step closer she begins to feel the hardness of a particular area of his body.

"Oh god." She says before smashing her lips against his.

"Come on, let's go somewhere even more private."

-----

It's late at night now and everyone had just finished watching a movie.

Emily and Mason had disappeared somewhere half way through the movie which Lilah found suspicious but didn't really care about as soon as Dec moved closer to her.

He has been teasing her the rest of the movie which she was trying not to show to everyone else.

Lilah and Dec were now on their way upstairs to head to bed.

"Are you always so horny?" She said referencing to the last half of the movie as they were approaching her door.

"For you, always." Lilah giggles and kisses Dec goodnight before they part ways and she walks into her room.

"Emily where did-" She cut herself off when she sees Emily and Mason asleep in their bed, both naked under the cover.

She immediately knew what went on.

She laughs to herself before walking out the room and standing there wondering what to do for a few minutes.

Her legs start moving but she doesn't know where they are taking her until she reaches Decs room.

"Come in." Dec says through the door as he heard her footsteps.

She slowly walks in and sees him lying his bed scrolling through his phone.

"Can I sleep in here? Mason and Emily are in mine and Emily's room." She looks at the ground being nervous that he will say no.

"Of course." He chuckles as he puts his phone done and opens the covers for her to lie down.

"I left my pyjamas in my room but they were naked so I wanted to get out asap so do you have anything I can wear?" Dec chuckles and nods his head before getting out of his bed and walking over to his suitcase which is open on the floor.

"Here you go." He throws her a pair of his clean underwear and a top to wear.

She thanks him before going into his on suite bathroom and getting changed.

When she comes out, she sees that Dec is fast asleep and laughs to herself before placing her phone in the table next to Decs bed and laying next to him.

As soon as she lies down, Dec unconsciously turns over, wraps his arms around Lilahs waist and pulls her closer.

"I think I'm in love with you." Lilah says before massaging Decs hair and falling asleep herself.

These two were falling for each other very fast.