TWENTY

⚠️TW⚠️MISC@RR!AGE AND MENTIONS OF B£OOD⚠️

3rd September 2022
——

Lilah and Dec were on their way to Stamford bridge with the rest of the team.

Lilah would usually open her shop even if the game was away but she was taking a well deserved break.

"Thank you for letting me pick your outfit." Dec whispers in her ear as he places his hand on her thigh.

"Thank you for giving me one of your shirts, it's smells like you." She says and giggles as Dec moves his hand up and down her thigh.

She was wearing black jeans, Decs West Ham strip that she tied up so it was cropped and a pair of high top converse with her hair in a neat messy bun.

"You look beautiful." He kisses her cheek before the coach pulls into the stadium.

They walk towards the stadium with cameras flashing at them and photographers shouting at them.

"It's ok, just breathe." He holds her hand as he looks down at her and smiles.

Once they get into the stadium the footballers go into the changing rooms but Dec decides to walk Lilah to her seat instead, "You guys I'll walk her to her seat."

"You don't have to."

"I want to though." He takes her to wear the players sit as that's where he wants her to sit so she's safe from the fans.

"Thank you for everything." She says as she kisses him before he starts to walk away to get changed into his training kit.

Dec turns back and josh towards his girlfriend for one more kiss, "One more for good luck."

She kisses her once more and giggles against his lips.

"Go get them." She discreetly slaps his arse as he jogs off.

All she wanted to tell him is that she loves him.

—————

Lilah wakes up hours later as she feels a wet patch on the bed.

She sat up to see what it was and it there was a patch of blood on the bed sheet.

"Shit." Lilah cursed underneath her breath but as she was getting out of bed, a sharp pain went through her body.

"Ahhh." She screamed and wakes up Dec which was the last thing she wanted to do.

"What's wrong love?" Dec sits up and moves the duvet.

His eyes fall to the blood but he doesn't care about it so he looks at Lilah who is still screaming in pain.

"My cramps aren't usually this bad." She manages to say between the waves of pain.

"We're going to the hospital." Dec gets out of bed and throws on a pair of joggers and a T-shirt before walking round to Lilah, putting on of his hoodies over her thin pyjamas and lifts her up, bridal style, to take her to the car.

When they got to the hospital, Dec explained the situation and they were rushed to hospital room for tests.

The doctors had seen this happen before so they had their suspicions but they weren't going to tell them until it was confirmed.

Lilah was attached to all these machines whilst doctors were running all sorts of tests.

Dec hated seeing her like this and he felt helpless.

"When was your last period?" The doctors were asking a bunch of questions but this was the first related to the situation.

"Um- I'm on antidepressants for my anxiety so my periods are always irregular but my last was in may I think." She never told Dec that she was on antidepressants so she doesn't make eye contact with him as she's worried that his expression will be upsetting to her.

"Right, ok. Thank you." The doctor writes something down and walks out.

"Why did you never tell me?" She finally looks up at Dec who has a sympathetic look on his face.

"I um- I wanted to but I didn't know how or how you'd react and I was scared." He sits on the bed next to her and places his hand on hers.

"I don't care, it doesn't make you any less yourself." She smiles and looks at him before he leans over and kisses her.

A few minutes later, the doctor comes in with a frown on his face which made Lilah worried as she now knew it was bad news.

"You had a misc@rriage. Did you know you were pregnant?" Dec had to answer because Lilah was no longer listening.

"No we didn't."

"She was 10+2 weeks pregnant and it's likely that because you didn't know and continued taking antidepressants, they had side affects which led to this situation and if it didn't it would've led to a number of other complications like blood loss after birth, increased risk of premature birth, heart defects or a cleft lip and others but I don't want to go into more detail just yet." Dec nods his head before a question pops into his head.

"And what if we want kids in the future?"

"I highly recommend stop taking them at least 3 months before and going on other medication which is safe for the baby but you'd need to go to a doctor so they can prescribe them to you." Dec nods his head and thanks the doctor before he walk out.

"I k!lled my baby, I had no clue I was even pregnant and now they're gone." Tears fell down her face and she wasn't going to stop them anytime soon.

She had been listening in to parts of what he was saying but not everything.

"No baby, you didn't do it. It's not your fault." Dec held her whilst she broke down.

This was going to take awhile to come back from.