THIRTY ONE

25th February 2023
——

Dec has a match later in the day but first they decided to go shopping to get some baby clothes for their baby girl so Lilah didn't get stressed if she came early.

His match was at 3pm so they had to leave the house earlier so he could get to the stadium for warm up on time.

It was 10am and they had just left the house so they weren't late but if they were Dec bag was in the boot.

Dec had on his West Ham tracksuit and his normal black coat whilst Lilah was wearing her maternity leggings with one of Dec's hoodie's.

"Where do you want to go first?" Dec asks as he pulls into the car park of a shopping centre with multiple shops with baby clothes.

"I don't mind, the further maybe and then make our way back?" He moves his hand from Lilah's thigh to her belly before agreeing with her.

"Of course, makes sense." They get out of the car and walk through the shopping centre.

Lilah waddled through the shops and grabs nearly everything she sees but she holds herself back.

They went into the further as they planned first so it was less walking and less distance to carry the bags around.

They got the necessities for the baby first before going to some of the shops and getting more clothes and accessories for her.

Lilah would not stop buying things for her hair to the point that Dec had to stop her.

She just wanted people to know that her baby was a girl and not a boy because she knew how much people assume things.

Dec loved how passionate and happy she was.

—————

It's a good job that Dec's bag was in the car because it was 12:30pm so Dec needed to be at the stadium as soon as possible.

"I'll drive." Lilah holds her hand out for the keys but Dec pulls a face.

"No." He shakes his head so Lilah drops her hand and gives him a questioning look. "Your pregnant."

"And?"

"And your not driving in case something happens." Lilah smiled to herself as he was so caring, she adored it.

"Yeah, but I'll need to drive after you get to the stadium anyways, so I may as well drive now." Dec chuckled to himself as she thought that he would let her drive back from the stadium to their house.

"I'm dropping you off." He starts the journey home with his hand on her thigh as per usual.

Lilah was too tired to go to the match, so she decided to watch it at home instead, so she could nap if need be.

"You treat me like a princess." She smiles and kisses Dec's cheek before holding his hand which was on her thigh.

"That's because you my princess, both of you." His hand moves to his belly as he rubs it calmingly.

They got home safely but before Dec left Lilah decided to prank him as it would be funny, especially because he had a match.

"Gimme a kiss before you go." She pouts her lips as she sat on the sofa with the match on.

He chuckles before leaning down to kiss her which is when Lilah's prank started.

"Oh, your lips are chapped. Let me put some lip balm on you." She grabbed her lip balm out of her bag but little did Dec know that she had replaced the lip balm with a lipstick.

She plays the 'lipbalm' onto his lips before he smacks his lips together, as you usually would.

She held back her laughter as I stepped back to see his lips, covered in bright pink lipstick.

"That feels different. Is it new?" She nods her head and kisses his cheek before he leave for the match.

Lilah sat on the sofa, scrolling through her phone, waiting for a message or call from Dec after he realises that he has lipstick on.

Her phone started to ring so she looks at it and as suspected it was Dec.

"Hey baby." She answered the phone with a smile on her face, pretending like she never knew.

"I think I had an allergic reaction to the lip balm, look!" He points to his lips with exaggeration.

"Oh baby."

"What?" He looks worried as she says 'oh' like something bad happened.

"That wasn't an allergic reaction. That was a prank!" She bursts out laughing as Dec looks shocked.

"I never know you had it in you." He genuinely looks shocked once her finds out that it was a prank.

"Rude." She pretends to be hurt by placing her hand on her chest, and sharply breathing in.

"Well I've got a find a wipe and then warmup so bye, I love you." He smiles and shakes his head still processing that Lilah pranked him.

"I love you too." He blows a kiss through the screen and Lilah adds something on before it ends. "Score for us!"

She didn't think Dec heard her as it cut off as she said it but he did so he was going to score for both his girls.

He knew he had to, for both of them.