Chapter 2

Malaysia
I woke up early so I could get in the shower and not have to hear Janice or Roger mouth. But Roger ain't come home last night so I'm happier. Jakim came into my room while I was naked.

"Omg! JJ I'm changing!" I yelled while covering myself up.

"Damn. I-I apologize." He said while I put on my bra and panties.

"You came in here for?" I asked. he was still looking at my body.

"Pops, he left. Nowhere to be found. We went looking for him but no trace." He said. I felt a lil bit sad for Jakim just because he cares about me so I care about him.

"What if he dead Malaysia??" He said while his eyes got glossy. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"It's gonna be okay JJ. Don't stress." I told him. He started kissing on my neck and stuff.

"JJ stop, I gotta get ready for school." I said while pushing him off.

"Come on Ameena, you know you want to." He said while grabbing on my waist.

"Want to what?" I said while turning my head towards him.

"Fuck..." He said while trying to remove my panties and bra.

"Isn't that incest?" I said while laughing and removing his hands.

"No, you ain't blood. I got something to tell you." He said while looking me into my eyes.

"What is it?" I asked, looking in his eyes too.

"My momma signed your discharge papers so you aren't allowed to live here anymore withou--" he got cut off by Janice bussing in with suitcases.

"JJ you ain't tell her the news? Bitch you gone now. Discharge signed. Pack yo shit and get out! Jakim get off that nasty bitch and help her pack get shit. The quicker she gone the better." She yelled while throwing the suitcases my way and slamming the door.

"Wha-what? Where am I gonna go?! Jakim you knew she was signing those papers????" I yelled at him.

"I didn't know until she mailed them off. Malaysia I'm so sorry. But look on the bright side, we can finally be a real couple now." He said while rubbing on my ass.

"No fuck this JJ! I'm packing my shit and leaving, like your mama said the quicker I leave the better right?!" I said while throwing on my clothes and shoes. I started packing everything.

"Mane I don't want you to leave." He said while helping me pack my last bag.

"Fuck this, I'm gone. Can you drop me off at Raven house?" I asked him.

"Aight. Come on, so you don't wanna be my girl?" He asked while putting my bags in the back seat.

"I'll think about it, I got too much on my mind." I said while getting in the passenger seat. He got in the drivers seat.

I'm probably not gonna think about it.

"Can you hand me my phone?" I asked him. He handed me my phone and I called Raven.

Raven- yeah? Wassupp.
Me- I'm gonna be staying over your house until I can get back on my feet. I'm on my way right now.
Raven- okay babes, you can stay as long as you want. You still going to school today boo?
Me- Yeah I'm not gonna let what happened today get me down. I got a nigga and my best friend that care bout me.
Raven- You talm bout JJ? Oh my gosh if y'all don't go out best friend!
Me- Can't. Won't. Nah.
Raven- Girl! Whateva! If you don't, I will. Sike naw but I'll see you when you get here.
Me- aight girl. I love you boo. One.
Raven- I love you too. One.

I hung up. Sooner than later we was in her driveway. She live in a lil' apartment in downtown NOLA. I walked in and she already was at the door.

(Skipped to school)

"August!" I yelled. This nigga still fucking with me like leave me alone .

"Girl you so bitter!" He said while putting my hair behind my ear. Amare laughed and I moved his hand.

"I'm not bitter you're just irritating." I said while grabbing my things as Raven walked with me to study hall.

"So girl , wassup with you and Aug?" Raven asked. I snapped my head at her.

"Nothing at fucking all. I can't stand his ass, he irritates my damn soul." I said rolling my eyes. I hate talking to him and about him.

"Mhm, I know y'all gone start fucking around. I can feel it on my gut." Raven said as we made our way down to the E hall. Raven stopped in her tracks. I was trying to makeout her gaze. I finally saw Jakim and some hoe was giving him top. I shook my head and he finally found out it was me.

"Malaysia?!" He yelled out. Causing the nasty hoe Shaniqua to give me stank looks.

"Ummm Jakim why is you calling out this ugly bitch name??" Shaniqua said.

"Ugly bitch? Ain't nothing ugly bout me boo, lemme tell you that straight. You the ugly bitch, you look like a fucking roach gone head." I said laughing at her.

"Bitch!" Shaniqua said.

"Call my friend a bitch one more time and that's yo head hoe." Raven said stepping up to her. I was already in her face.

"Yo chill! Malaysia can I talk to you right fast?" Jakim said. I honestly could have said no but I wanted to hear what he could possibly make up outta this situation.

"I didn't mean for you to see that, but I love you. More than a friend man, I want you to be mines and I honestly think that we could be something." He said pinning me against the lockers.

"No JJ , you was just getting head and now you wanna be with me. No." I said trying to walk away but he pulled me back and pushed himself onto me.

"Let me go, I said no JJ leave me alone." I said trying to get out his tight grip around me.

"Well if not them you gone give me some." He said lifting up my shirt and cupping my titties.

"JJ STOP!!"" I said. He smacked me so hard in my face. I started crying, my face started to sting and I know it's gonna be a huge ass bruise there later on. And my bruises don't go away easily.

Jakim started to unzip my pants and I started kicking and punching at him to get him to stop. He smacked me again on the same side of my face.

"AYOO?!!" I heard someone yell. Jakim turned his head quick , and I realized it was August and Amare. A huge weight lifted off my shoulders, even though I can't stand August I thank him for this moment.

"Aye August, ion want no problem." JJ said. Stepping back. Bitch move.

"Well you got one, don't be touching on my girl mane!" August yelled while stepping up to Jakim, Amare following close behind.

"August, I swear I didn't know she was your girl, sorry man." Jakim pleaded. Raven walked out of study hall to see why I ain't come in yet.

"What's going on?" Raven asked confused. No one answered her, August and Amare just started punching JJ in his face.

"Stop!!" I yelled, even though I don't have no more love for JJ ion wanna see him get hurt. They let him up and he ran away.

"Did he touch you?" They all asked.

"No, only my titties. Look I don't wanna talk about it, I'm just ready to go home...." I said walking with Raven holding her hand.

"We'll take y'all home, we ain't doing nothing after school anyway." Amare said.

"Oh shit I'm down, we ain't doing nothing either. I'm trying to go out anyway." Raven said.

"I don't wanna go out." I lied. I didn't wanna go with August. He just beat someone up for me, I don't want any possible feelings developing. Me or August .

"Ugh come on mamì it'll be fun" Raven said.

"I'll think about it, ugh okay! I'll go out." I finally gave in to all of them.

This is gonna be something....