Jason pulls down his hood and takes off his face cap and he runs his hand through his hair,I guess that what he does when he's nervous."I'm sure it's not me, anyone can look alike dressed the way I'm dressed", Jason said nervously.Teasing Jason is kinda fun."I never said it was you"I said with a teasing smile. Jason coughs nervously,he looks out of the window"This is where we're stopping sir"Jason said to the taxi driver,before we get out of the car Jason put his cap and hood back on.

As i'm getting out of the car Jason pays the driver,I'm looking around trying to figure out where we are but all I see is forest. When Jason is done paying the driver"come on let's go"he said as he held my hand and pulled me along.on my God if he keeps holding my hand like this I think I'll end up dying of an heart attack. I'll just try to think of something to distract me,I could ask him where we're going"Jason where are we going"I asked,"Well since it's already getting late I thought we could just go to watch the sunset"Jason said,"Couldn't we have watched the sunset anywhere,why here"I asked curious,"I know, but trust me you'll know why when you see it"Jason said."Come on we'll have to hurry up the sun is about to set'"Jason said.

I can't even recognize anything everywhere is just trees yet Jason seems to know exactly where we're going."Here we are"Jason said. I guess I must have been lost in my thoughts cause Jason has removed his sunglasses,nose mask and he's dropped the hood of his hoodie,"come on Avery,I know I'm handsome but you have to stop looking at me even if it kills you and focus on the view"Jason said a gorgeous smile on his face."I wasn't staring at you,I was looking just at the trees"I said and the worst thing is I'm blushing and since my complexion us very fair I'm sure he noticed."Yeah,I know you were looking at the trees,that's why your cheeks are so red cause the trees are so magnificent"Jason said with a teasing smile on his face."Come on let's look at the view"Jason said as he puts his hand around my shoulder and turns me around and I see the most beautiful view I've ever seen and I have no words to describe it.

"Come on let's look at the view"Jason said as he puts his hand around my shoulder and turns me around and I see the most beautiful view I've ever seen and I have no words to describe it

It almost looks like the sky is on fire and it looks so beautiful."Wow"I say in amazement."Isn't it beautiful,I found this place by accident one day"Jason said with a smile. I look at Jason and he looks so handsome with a smile on his face and because of the way the color of the sky is reflecting on his face he looks like a gorgeous statue. "Sweetheart, you're staring at me again"Jason said with a smile."I can't help it you're so handsome"I cover my mouth with shock immediately,Wait a minute,what did I just say I hope Jason didn't hear me. I don't think he heard me cause the Jason I know would have said something.

"Well thanks for the compliment I've never appreciated it more from anyone else"Jason said with a gorgeous smile on his face.Yeah,looks like I have the best luck in the world,I could just change the subject"Isn't it later already shouldn't we start going"I asked Jason."Well,we could leave now or we could go swimming"Jason says excitedly.I guess my face changed when he suggested the idea cause he starts pleading "Please Avery join me,when will we ever get this kind of opportunity again,please it's going to be fun"Jason said with an adorable look on his face,"Yes"I said with a smile well who could say no to a face like that.

Jason starts taking off his clothes when he's done he's only left with his boxers and I'm left with a mini heart attack and he jumps into the water,"Avery,are you going to join me or you'll keep staring at me"Jason shouts,"I wasn't staring at you"I mumble."Could you turn around I want to remove my clothes"I said."Okay Princess"Jason said as he turned around.The nicknames makes my heart race so much.I remove my clothes and I'm left in just my bra and underwear but before I enter the water a thought crossed my mind"Jason,is the water cold"I asked,"it's not cold"Jason said.Instead of entering the water gradually I just decide to jump into the water to get it over with.

Immediately I enter the water I'm shocked by how cold it is and I end up screaming."Are you okay"Jason said as he turns around immediately and he moves closer to me. I can't believe his acting concerned it's his fault I screamed,the next thing I do is that I start splashing water at him and the idiot starts laughing one of those stupid laughter that makes him look even more gorgeous and makes my heart race."what was that for"Jason said with a smile.I can't believe he still has the guts to laugh so I keep splashing water at him"Avery,is everything okay cause if looks could kill I'd be dead already"Jason said as he moved closer and held my hand to stop me from splashing water at him."The water,you lied about it"I said.

I can't believe it but Jason actually starts laughing."Avery I didn't lie I said it isn't cold but it's actually freezing"Jason said with a smile."I can't believe you, word play really"I said with a scoff."I'm sorry,I just said it cause I knew that if you knew the water was cold you wouldn't want to join me"Jason said. When Jason said that I realize how close we are and how Jason keeps looking at me and the worst part was that I was looking at him like that too.

The next thing I know is that Jason let's go of my hand and he keeps moving closer and one thing leads to another and we're kissing and must I it's the most amazing feeling ever

How do you think the kiss is going to change things between Jason and Avery.How do you think everything happening is going to affect Eva and what do you think will happen in the next chapter.

Fact about me:I'm a silent reader

If you liked the chapter don't forget to like, comment and share to your friends and followers.