A misunderstanding is a type of Gift

Horikita POV
I finished tying my bow and stared at my reflection. Why did he not just listen to me? I could've had Kushida under control if he would have gave me more time. It was the weekend and I plan to use it to see if I can do anything to revoke her suspension.

The student council was still suspended but I can still use the room for my own needs. I walked out my dorm with my bag that had the evidence against Nagumo and a couple pieces of paper from the classroom about Kushida.

I stopped and grabbed a coffee and while doing so I saw Ruuyen. As I was about to turn away he called out to me.

"Suzune. Fancy seeing you here, so how's class do doing now that your precious angle Kikiyo was exposed and expelled" he said mockingly. I ignored him and continued to head to my destination. When I arrived I sat in my chair pulling out all the papers,spreading them out on the table. I need to figure out the loophole in these pieces of evidence.

Kei POV
I walked through the mall heading towards the arts and craft section looking for two frames, one heart shaped the other square shaped.

"Can I help you today ma'am" one of the male workers asked me while approaching me.

"Yes you can. Do you have any heart shaped frames" I asked pointing at the different frames.

"Come this way I will show you" he said leading me. In this aisle there was different heart shapes some big others small. I picked the pink medium heart with diamonds on the frame. Then I picked a normal square frame that I was gonna decorate myself. After paying I went to the little art store and grabbed glue, sparkles, and red mini diamonds and went back to the dorm. Before going upstairs I stopped by the reception desk to grab some things.

"Hi did you have any pictures printed for Karuizawa Kei sent here" I asked placing my bags down. She smiled and went to the back. I looked around the lobby and noticed a lot of class b students going in and out.

"Here you are hun they just came in" she said handing them to me in a envelope. I nodded a thanks and went upstairs heading to my room. Once I got to the room I placed the bags on the table and pulled out the pictures of me and kiyotaka from our indoor date. I placed the one of us both looking at the camera in the heart shaped one and set that aside. The next picture was a collage of the different pictures I took but in the center was the one of me kissing his cheek. Before placing the picture in the frame I put glue around the frame and gently one at a time put the heart diamonds around the frame.

I smiled at the pictures and left them to dry. I stood to wash my hands to free them of glue then decided to rest until I go to kiyotaka's room to give him the frames.

Horikita POV
After spending the last 2 hours look for a loophole and I still haven't is frustrating on its on own but the fact the Ayanakoji isn't answer his phone when I call is getting to me now more and more. Suddenly my phone pinged indicating that I got a message.

Ayanakoji: Why do you keep trying to contact me?

Horikita: It's about time.... I need your help

Ayanakoji:If it has anything to do with Kushida expulsion my assistants won't be helpful to you in anyway

Horikita: I really just have a questions about how you pulled all these pictures out of the cameras and about some of them that are to detailed to be from the school camera

Ayanakoji: no comment. Look I have to go so I would appreciate if you would stop trying to contact me 5 times a day

I sighed and slammed my phone down. Whether he was willing to give me information or not was not the problem, I will revoke the suspension on the student council and get Kushida back.