Confronted

Kei Pov 

Kiyotaka moved to the bed with his coffee and tray of food as I sat at the desk. I scrolled through my bed looking through various items through the online stores. I was thinking of getting a fluffy bean bag chair for my room so I didn't have to sit on the floor and it could go well with all my fluffy pajamas. Once Kiyotaka was done with his breakfast he threw his tray away and began pulling out clothes from his closet. 

"Going somewhere"I asked looking up from my phone. He placed all his clothes on the bed before opening the bathroom door. 

"I'm heading to meet Akito and Yukimura for a few minutes" He responded. I was under the impression they weren't speaking because of the whole Sakura thing but I chose to keep that to myself. He went into the bathroom and started up the shower. I got up from the desk to clean up a little when my phone buzzed with a message. 

Horitkita: If you have time today can you meet me in the student council room for a quick chat about a topic 

Kei: Depends on the time and what the topic is about 

Horikita: I'd rather not discuss the topic over messages. If you could meet me there around 12:30 or 1 the latest that would be fine 

Kei: I'll see what I can do 

I placed my phone on the bed and thought about what she wanted. Kiyotaka came out of the bathroom all dressed in a simple outfit. I gave him a small smile as he grabbed his key card and phone. 

"Hey um I'm gonna head out for a few minutes later around 12:30, I should be back around 1:20 will you be here" I asked fiddling with my fingers. He adjusted his jacket and grabbed his shoes.

"Yeah that's fine with me... I'm not sure when I'll be back but if I'm not just call me okay" He said stroking my hair. Before he could walk away I pulled him back for a tight hug. He kissed the side of my head and headed out the door. 

When 12 rolled around I decided to get dressed and meet Horikita. Since it was growing cold I put on tights and white shorts over and a white long sleeve button up. I took my coat that had a fluffy hoodie and went out the door.  I grabbed a hot chocolate and headed to the council room where I waited outside the door. Horikita showed up 10 minutes later with folders in her arms and greeted me. 

"Thank you for meeting me on our day off" She said as we entered the room. She placed the folders on the desk and grabbed her chair and took off her jacket. I repeated her actions and placed my drink on the table. 

"So what's this about" I asked leaning back on the chair. 

"You told me that your meeting with Rueyn didn't turn physical correct" she started reaching for her folders. I nodded and when I did she slid one of the folders towards me. I looked at her annoyed before grabbing the folder and opening it. In the folder was a typed document. 

Horikita Manabu and Ayanakoji Kiyotaka agreement terms

.Horikita will serve as a witness to Class C calling Karuizawa Kei out onto the roof  and if the situation grows to a violent one Horikita will claim Class C started the brawl. 

Horikita Manabu statment: I, President Horikita, have witness the harassment and physical abuse of Karuizawa Kei. First Year Class C students called Karuizawa to the roof  and began to cause abuse to her. Ayanakoji approached the situation with the plan to stop them, however Class C student Rueyn protested with violence. 

I read the document over and over before placing it back into the folder and slid it to Horikita again. 

"Why did you lie" she asked, her eyes never leaving my face. Not knowing what to say back I stared at my hands.