Heart struck

Kei POV
Cold. That's all I felt as I laid on the hard floor of the school rooftop. I held out hope that he would save me but to be honest all he did was use and manipulate me. I should be angry at him but there wasn't any in fact when it came to him I felt warm on the inside. As Ruuyen was about to continue his abuse the doors opened to reveal the guy I thought would abandon me.

"Why did you even come" I said in a whisper that was mostly directed to myself.

He looked at me up and down and then looked deep into my eyes.

"I made a promise to protect you didn't I" he responded calmly. My eyes went wide in disbelief.... He actually came for me.

Ruuyen stared at him with a fire in eyes and that scared me. Even though I was mad at him I didn't want to see him hurt.

"Well well well. How does it feel to lose miserably to the ruler of class C" he said with a wicked smile.

"Congratulations are in order I guess you've succeeded in defeating me so I'll be taking Kei now" he said as he stepped forward to reach me but ruuyen had other plans.

"That's right I did defeat you. As my reward for doing so your going to tell me your plans" he said inching towards me.

"I have no plans. You've won" ayanakoji said shoving his hands in his pockets. Ruuyen smile grew wide has he dragged me up from the floor by my hair which caused me to wince in pain.

"Why didn't you just abandon this girl? Why walk into a dangerous situation for her" . He said throwing me aside.

"What dangerous situation? There is no danger here" he responded. Ruuyen signaled his goons to then attack ayanakoji and that's something I would not stand for.

"Stop it! Leave him alone!" I yelled standing in their way but Ruuyen shoved me aside.

"This doesn't concern you anymore mind it" he said coldly. I stood back up ready to attack him but all I heard was his voice.

"Stand down" he said. I looked back at him in shock but did as he asked as ibuki shoved me aside. I closed my eyes not wanting to see this but all I heard was a loud scream as ayanakoji was crushing one of the goons wrist. The big guy Albert closed in behind him trying to catch him off guard but he just blocked it. He's actually .... winning?

Ayanakoji POV
As I sat on top of Ruuyen punching him in the face constantly as he was laughing like a mad man claiming he didn't feel fear. Tired of it I finally knocked him out cold.

"Trying to manipulate someone heart who doesn't have a heart to manipulate doesn't work in anyone favor ... especially someone who claims to not know fear" I said standing to my feet and turning my full attention to Kei who was freezing cold.

"Are you alright" I said reaching to give her my hand.

"Yea just numb from the cold and wet clothes" she said taking my hand and standing to her feet visibly shaking.

"Are you disappointed in me" I asked

"Well obviously you did betray me" she said with sass. Her knees the buckled and she fell into my chest crying.

"I was so terrified" she cried gripping my jacket. I wrapped my arms around her holding her close letting her cry.

"It's alright now you don't have to worry". I said stroking her head as her knees gave out and she almost fell but I caught her before she could. I slowly helped her back to her feet and walked her back inside. During that time she refused to release my jacket but I didn't really mind since she needed a sense of comfort. When we got to her dorm she opened the door and released my jacket from her tight grip.

"Thank you for walking me back" she said in a soft voice. She was visibly shaking from the cold and needed to warm up fast.

"You should get out of those clothing and take a hot shower before you catch a cold" I said. She nodded and leaned against the door as I walked away.

Kei POV
I walked into my dorm room slowly taking of my wet jacket that was sticking to my skin. As I got in the shower my thoughts couldn't rid itself of the guy who saved me. After a warm shower I felt my body start to warm up but I still felt a little cold so I wrapped myself in my cozy blanket and sat on my bed.

"What a day. Maybe some sleep will help" I said to myself. I laid my head on my pillow and closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep.