The Question

Ayanakoji POV
Kei let her shirt dangle on her elbows as I moved my lips in sync with hers. I was about to open her bra strap when there was a knock at my door followed by the cheerful voice of Kushida. Kei and I immediately separated our lips and looked at the door.

"Ayanakoji! Are you awake" Kushida asked knocking on the door again. Kei jumped off my lap and ran to the closet locking herself inside. I put my shirt back on and slowly made my way to the door after pushing Kei shoes into a corner. I opened the door to a smiling Kushida who had notebooks in her hands. Seems she was just coming back from the library

"Can I help you Kushida" I asked in a bored tone. She tried to see past me but I blocked her vision.

"Some of the girls were asking me if I had seen Kei but I haven't. Then I remembered you two have gotten closer lately and maybe you knew where she was" she asked with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Why would I have any idea where she is" I asked in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Hmm I suppose your right. By the way I saw how ike and Yaumachi dunked water on you yesterday, I also saw those lovely marks left on your back through your shirt... what were those about" she asked reaching for my face but I slapped her hand away.

"I don't take people prying into my personal life" I said with a dark expression on my face which Kushida stiffened at.

"I see, well see you tomorrow than" she said walking away.

"Hold on" she suddenly said in her dark voice stopping in her tracks

"Are you still weary of me" she asked. I didn't answer and started to close my door but she stopped it mind way.

"If you really think your existence is on the top of my priority list then your sadly mistaken goodbye Kushida" I said as I closed the door. She looked at me with a expression that could kill as the door shut in her face completely. I leaned against the door and sighed,dealing with her is such a hassle.

"You can come out now Kei" I said walking back towards my main room. I sat back on the bed and grabbed my phone as Kei made her way out the closet. I opened my messages and clicked on Horikita name.

Ayanakoji: Listen I don't care how you do deal with it but do something about Kushida

Horikita: I'm working on it

I set my phone down and gestured kei to come over to me which she did.

"She's gives me the creeps sometimes. There's no way anyone is that nice and the fact that she acts like it gives me weird vibes about her" kei said. I took noticed that her shirt was buttoned back up.

"I was under the impression she was a friend to many of the girls in your group" I said playing with a strand of her hair.

"Yea well we're not all that close we merely exchange greetings most of the time" she said with a small sigh. She made a move to stand up but I pulled her back leaning over her. She responds by wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Are you gonna do something about her"'kei asked in a whisper.

"If Horikita doesn't then I will. Horikita thinks that we can still use her but I think we need to get rid off her" I explained kissing kei cheek gently before moving to her ear lobe sucking on that softly. She gasped before clearing her throat.

"Why are waiting for Horikita to make a decision why don't your just do what you think is right" she asked wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Well I can't really answer that" I replied. She rolled her eyes and tried to push me away but my grip strength was way more then 60...she wasn't gonna be able to get me off. She deeply kissed me while giggling. I gently stroked her thighs with my thumbs as I gripped them. She pulled away and took off my shirt and threw it to the ground. She felt my chest muscles and my heartbeat.

While she was doing that I unbutton her shirt and took it off her head and pushed it off the bed. She climbed onto my lap straddling my waist. She moaned as I bit her lower lip and pulled it. She pulled away and kissed my neck and I unzipped her skirt and slowly pulled it down her legs leaving her in her underwear and bra. She pushed me down on the bed pulling away from my lips and was breathing heavy. She pulled my sweatpants off and kissed my V-line. I guided her head back up to my lips and nibbled on her tongue which she jerked at. She reached over to my dresser and pulled out a condom from the pile she gave me. She pulled her underwear off and I took the condom from her as she did.

When I slipped it on she didn't get off of my waist. I was about to say something but she sat down on my member causing us both to groan a little loud.

Kei POV
I didn't realize how good this would feel. I heard some girls from class C talking about this position when they did it with their boyfriends so I decided to try it on my man. He placed his hands on my thighs and stroked them gently. He sat up and kissed under my chin as I smiled and tugged at his neck hair. I started reaching my limit and he noticed as he gain speed which caused me to yelp louder and louder until he covered my mouth with a deep kiss which caused my yelps to me muffled but getting louder by the second. Eventually that wave of pleasure that I felt the first time washed over my body again. I pulled away from his lips and threw my head back. I slowly got up as kiyotaka took the condom off and threw it in the trash. I laid down next to him and placed my head on his chest.

"Can I ask you something" I said playing with his fingers.

"Mmm" he responded.

"Why did you come to this school if you weren't really gonna try hard" I asked. He sighed and pulled away from me sitting up.

"Talk about the outside is not allowed. Besides I don't really like to talk about my personal life"'he responded. I sat up and pulled the blanket over my exposed chest.

" I know but I understand most of the reasons of the other students but I don't understand yours" I responded. He closed his eyes and walked towards the bathroom shutting the door leaving me alone. Tears started to form in my eyes but I quickly wiped them away. I grabbed my clothes and put them back on sending a text to kiyotaka's phone and went out the door back to the girls level. When I got on the elevator it went down instead of up and Kushida got on.

"There you are Kei. The girls have been looking off you all day" she said in her cheerful tone.

"Yea I was...." I trailed off. She moved closer like she couldn't hear me.

"Doesn't matter I'll text them later" I said as the elevator stopped on our floor and we both got off.

"A little advice to you.... Ayanakoji isn't all innocent" she said walking in her room. I stood in the hall and pulled out of my phone seeing the message I sent was left on delivered. I sighed and went into my room.

My king: I went back to my room. Also I get that you don't want people to dwell into your life but I thought you trusted me enough to tell me at least a little bit. Anyway good night see you tomorrow