Three words that Change Fates

Kei POV
Kiyotaka and I continued to kiss on the stairs that got a little intense to the point where I was gently kissing his neck leaving lipstick stains on his neck.

Ruuyen POV
This costume party of Suzune was a little boring. If I wasn't needed here I wouldn't stayed in my dorm but that Monster needed my assistance in Ichinose demise.

"Albert. Plug it in" I said to my comrade as he plugged the monitor into the projectile monitor and waited for my single to press play. I walked from behind the screen and sat at table where I can see the show. I signaled Albert to start to the preview and pictures of ichinose during her little gym trip with Ayanakoji. Pictures of her on his phone while he was in the bathroom.. which caught everyone's attention and people started crowed the monitor with a loud shout.

Kei POV
Kiyotaka pulled away when we heard a loud shout coming from inside. We shared a look before standing up and heading back inside which was chaotic. Ichinose was making her way threw the crowd wiping her tears heading for the exit.

"Wait ichinose!" Kanzaki shouted running after her but to no ail. She bumped into me knocking me to the side. She looked at Kiyotaka before mouthing a shaky 'sorry' before running off. Kiyotaka helped me balance before looking to find Horikita.

"Karuizawa! Did you see? The pictures showed Ichinose on Ayanakoji phone which means he never cheated on you" Sato said with her angle costume. I faked a smile and went to find kiyotaka.

Horikita POV
I went behind the projectile screen and shut the monitor off. I took the film out and snapped it before going back out.

"ALRIGHT PARTY IS OVER!" I shouted and everyone started to clear out. I hoped down off the stage and saw Ayanakoji going in my direction which made me meet him half way.

"Now how did this happen" he asked as we reached each other.

"I don't know but I'm pretty sure it was Ruuyen. Wait where were you weren't you with her?" I asked. He shook his head indicating he was somewhere else. I groaned in annoyance as I held my head.

"Kiyotaka... are you ready to go" Karuizawa asked as she approached us. Ayanakoji stepped off the the stage and grabbed her hand before heading for the exit.

"We'll be in touch Horikita" he said as they walked away. I huffed and began cleaning the mess.

Kanzaki POV
I followed Ichinose but lost sight of her in the dormitory. I sat down in the lobby and sighed, I told her this party wasn't a good idea but she insisted on going because of Ayanakoji. I noticed Ruuyen coming through the door with Ichinose fox ear's to her costume

"Hey! Give those to me" I yelled at sticking out my hand. He smirked and placed them into my hand before walking away. I looked at the ears before going upstairs to my own room.

Kei POV
Kiyotaka opened the door to his room and let me inside first before closing the door behind me. I gently slide the cape off my shoulders and grabbed my arms together. Kiyotaka walked in front of me putting the keycard on the table and putting the fake vampire teeth next to them. I turned him around and placed my lips on his and a rough matter which he responded too in full gently grabbing my waist pulling me closer to his body. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and he moved his hand to grip my thighs.

He gently walked us over to the counter and placed me down on it. Before he moved away completely I pressed my lips onto his neck and he kissed mine. He pulled my stockings down and kissed my thighs as I gripped his hair. I unbutton his shirt and slid it off his shoulders stroking his shoulder blade. I jumped from the counter and lead him to the bed by his hands. I gently made of down and he laid on top of me staring into my eyes softly. I pulled his down and resumed kissing him with passion as I unzipped my costume,pulling it off and throwing it off the bed.
I stroked his cheek and kissed gently before staring at him lovingly.