Snuggles

Kei POV
"Bye Karuizawa" Mii-Chan said waving. I waved back and packed my bag. I planned on spending the rest of the day with Kiyotaka since the whole Kushida thing is over. I pulled my phone to see messages from the girls group chat asking to hang out but I ignored them and went straight to kiyotaka's number

Kei: I wanna have a date with you indoors. I'll bring the the snacks and you bring the drinks. I'll pack my pajamas just in case I spend the night.... Ok?

Kiyotaka: That's fine. My room or your room?

Kei: your room. I don't need the girls interrupting us 😒

Kiyotaka: okay I'll be a little late I have a meeting with Horikita and Yosuke in the classroom. The keycard will be under the mat

Kei: k see you there

I put my phone in my bag and happily walked to the mall to grab some snacks. As I entered the mall I noticed the different classes taking notice of Kushida expulsion and mocking class D for losing their angel.
I ignored the stares and went to the convince store. I grabbed a basket and went to the snack aisle and started off by grabbing white powdered donuts, and two packs of sour strips. Walking further down I grabbed two bags of chips and sugar cookies with light blue frosting.

I went out the snack aisle and went to the utensil aisle and grabbed a tray and bowl for all the snacks to separate them and be a little fancy. I went to the cashier and placed everything down, pulling up my points.

"That will be 250 points" she said putting everything in bags while I tapped the points system. It accepted and she handed me the receipt.

"Have a good day" she said smiling as I walked out. It was an bit cold while walking out so I hurried back to the dorms running into Horikita coming out the elevator.

"Hello Karuizawa, do you happen to know where Ayanakoji is? We have things to discuss." She asked.

"He told me he was going to meet you guys in the classroom. I'm going up to his room to set something up" I replied. She nodded, taking notice of the multiple bags I had, and walking out the automatic doors heading to the classrooms building. I entered the elevator going to the boys dorms,ignoring the weird stares people were giving me as I approached kiyotaka's door.

I reached down to the mat and grabbed the keycard he left and unlocked the door,letting myself in. I placed all the bags down and sighed.... He really did get her expelled. I shook the thought out of my head and took everything out the bags, placing the bowl and tray side by side.

I poured the chips into the bowl, using a paper towel to separate them. Then I placed the bowl on table and moved onto the tray. I placed the candy into the side sections, all around the main part where the white donuts are and placed that next to the bowl.

"Well that's that's. I should take a shower and get freshened up" I muttered to myself before going to bag grabbing my under garments and pajama's and went to the bathroom.

Ayanakoji POV
I entered the classroom and saw Horikita and Yosuke sitting near the window looking grim.

"What is this about" I asked entering the class leaning against the wall.

"What did you do" Horikita asked leaning her head against her hands.

"Well considering you called me here and the fact that I haven't done anything since I've arrived really defeats the purpose of you calling me here" I replied. She stomped to her feet and walked over to me.

"You purposely got the council suspended so meeting couldn't be called to negotiate a proposal to revoke her expulsion" she responded. I didn't respond but she was right.