Party of truth or lies

Ichinose POV
I stared at Ayanakoji number undecided whether or not I wanted to text him. I wanted to hang out with him again today but I was worried I was being pushy about it. He really hasn't tried to speak with me since we hung out last time... did he find out what I did?

FlashBack to gym
Ayanakoji was running on the treadmill while I did my warm up squats. I couldn't help but notice how he was sweating but didn't seem tired. When he got off I looked away quick so he didn't notice me staring.

"I'm gonna head to the restroom" he said before walking to the double doors. I made my way over to the treadmills and got onto the one next to his and started a light jog for about 2 minutes before I heard a phone ring. I looked at Ayanakoji's phone flashing and saw Karuizawa's smiling face appear on the screen. I felt a weird sense of anger bubbling in my chest.... Why her? Why her and not me?

I grabbed his phone and declined the call. I deleted the miss call and turned his phone off to make it seem like it was dead. Before he came back through the doors I put it back.

"Sorry about about the wait" he said placing his drink down. I smiled and shook my head indicating it was alright.

"Looks like my phone died" he said picking it up.

"Oh you want me to charge it, I brought mine" I said reaching for my purse.

"Why not, thanks" he said handing it to me.

End of flashback
I do feel terrible but I can't change the past. I put my phone down and rolled out of bed. Maybe I can drop by his dorm room, or would that be weird?

"Stop second guessing and just do it" I said to myself before getting dressed and heading out the door.

Kei POV
"Please" I begged kiyotaka,tugging his arm.

"It could hurt" he replied moving my hair from my face.

"It's fine it'll feel better later" I said taking his hands pulling him up while taking my shirt off.

"Fine but I warned you" he sign sighing while moving to wrap his arms around me.

Ichinose POV
The elevator dinged on the boys floor and calmly got off and walked towards the rooms,ignoring the stares as I approached Ayanakoji door. Before I knocked I heard noises coming from inside.

*muffled* " owww that hurts kiyotaka"
"I told you it would"
" ohhhh owwwww"

I pulled my hand from the door and blushed a dark red, walking slowly away from the door.

"They having fun in there it sounds like" Ruuyen said as he passed by smirking with Albert. I sighed and walked away back towards the elevator.

Kei POV
Kiyotaka pushed on the lower part of my back with the massage oil.

"Owwww" I shouted gripping his knee.

"I'm almost done" he replied nonchalantly. I gripped his leg tighter and after a few minutes he was done. He wiped my back to get the oil off before flopping next to me.

"You alright" he asked. I nodded and rolled to lay my head on his chest.

"My back was killing me all week thank you" I said kissing his chest. There was I knock at the door so I got off his chest and rolled onto my stomach. He opened it and revealed Horikita.

"I need to speak with you about a matter" she said with her robot tone.

"If it's about Kushida I'm not going to entertain you" he replied