Fail

Ichinose POV

I looked at the email for my results but I heard a gasp from across the room with a group from my class and went over there before I could see my grade. I squeezed my way through the crowd and saw Kanzaki staring at his phone with a blank expression. 

"What's wrong" I asked placing a hand on his shoulder. He slowly showed me his screen and I looked at the message. 

'Your group did not meet the required score. As a result the lowest ranking person will be expelled'

"No way" was all I could say. Someone from the math group is being expelled and judging from his face it could be him.

"NO" was heard from across the lobby towards Class D. The girl named Hasebe was holding Sakura phone with a shaky hand. I had a bad feeling that she was the lowest ranking person in the math group. I saw Ayanakoji with Karuizawa in the crowd surrounding their classmates. 

"Is there a way to save her" I asked Kanzaki who only shook his head. 

Kei POV

I stayed close to Kiyotaka as everyone tried to comfort Hasebe who was an emotional wreck.  

"Can we go... Please" I asked Kiyotaka who only looked at me and nodded. 

"Kiyo-pon wait ,we have to do something! We can't let them expel her!" Hasebe shouted refusing to let go of Sakura who seemed to have accepted her fate. Kiyotaka didn't look back at her plea and continued to walk away back towards the dorms. When we got back I got into the shower quickly and washed my face while trying to wash the tears. 

I could've been in Sakura's position if I didn't study or had those cheat sheets from Ichinose. I washed my body and hair, yanking out the knots before climbing out. I slowly dried myself and put on my fluffy pink pajamas. I opened the door and walked out while putting on my pink head band. 

"Are you alright" I heard Kiyotaka ask from the kitchen. I walked over to him and sat on the counter he was mixed rice at. I watched him put the oil in the wok, letting it heat up before he turned his attention to me. 

"You look sad for a person who passed an exam she was worried about" He remarked standing in front of me, placing his hands on my thighs. I shook my shoulders as he pulled me closer. 

"Is it about Sakura" He asked me. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt him kiss my neck and hold me close. 

" She's your friend aren't you sad" I asked pulling away looking at his face. 

"... I suppose so" he answered. I guess he's never been great at expressing his self. I kissed his lips gently and he returned my passion holding my waist gently as the oil in the wok sizzled at the heat. 

Horikita POV 

Sakura.... failed... I was currently at the student councils office reading over the results of each group. 

Math Group

Pass: Horikita~D, Satou~D, Ibuki~D, Ruyen~C,Mei-chan~D,Kanzaki~, Sakura~D 

In theory Sakura did pass on her own with a 81% but as the rules state if the group as a whole didn't pass then the lowest scoring person would be expelled. 

Grade percentage

Horikita: 89%

Ruyuen:88% 

Ibuki:83% 

Kanzaki:90% 

Satou: 83% 

Mei-chan:86%

Katsuragi: 92%