Confirm or Deny

Kei Pov

I sat on Kiyotaka's bed as he massaged my shoulders from behind me. I leaned back onto his chest and played with his hands,which he moved before I squished them. He kissed my head before leaning back on the headboard of his bed.

"I've noticed something strange happening with one of Ichinose classmates Shiranami. She seems to be hanging out more and more at the rental store listening to music" I said in a curious  tone and kissed his hands before getting up and facing him directly.

"I have a question.... Can you sing?" I asked. He looked at me then shook his head no. I pouted and leaned back on his chest.

"I can play the piano however I may be a bit rusty" he stated which caused me to smile. Suddenly his phone rang on the table side so I got up and grabbed it. I saw it was a message from Ike which was strange.

"Who was it" He asked still laying on the bed. I brought the phone to him and laid back down next to him. He read the message and sighed writing a swift reply before placing the phone back down. Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Kiyotaka went to open it and there stood Arisu from Class A.

"Sorry to bother you this late but I would like to confirm something with you but I can see your busy so I shall come back another time" she said slightly bowing before walking off.I rolled over on the bed and looked at my phone seeing no messages from anyone but as soon I was going to put it back I got email from Horikita. 

'Please meet me in the student counsel room tomorrow after class. I have an important topic that could help our class'. I dropped my phone in pure bliss and stood off the bed,going towards the sink. I splashed my face with cold water, taking deep breaths before I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and I loving kiss on my head. 

"What's wrong?" Kiyotaka asked in a whisper. I shook my head indicating that nothing was wrong. I wanted to prove I could be of use to him without his help. I turned to face him and put on a smile and kissed his nose before walking back over to the bed, pulling him with me and we fell asleep peacefully.

Horikita POV 

I heard the sound of my alarm and almost smacked it away but calmly turned it off and stretched my arms. I jumped out of bed and brewed some tea before getting into the shower, washing the dirt from my hair. When I got out my phone rang with a text message from Karuizawa. I opened it and saw that she agreed to my meeting which erased one of my problems for the day.  I quickly got dressed and grabbed my bag, heading out the dormitory. 

Ruuyen Pov 

I leaned against the wall outside of the Class B room with Albert standing beside me as we waited for a certain pink haired doll to arrive. When she did I signaled Albert to move with me and we walked opposite of her and purposely bumped into he causing her bag to fall, spilling things out. 

"My bad Ichinose" I said with a cocky tone. I leaned down to 'help' her pick up her things and took the things I needed. She grabbed her bag and walked into her classroom as I walked away with Albert stuffing her notebook in my bag and continued walking back to my class. 

Kei POV 

Kiyotaka and I walked into the classroom and there was a bubbly vibe in the air, everyone was talking and just enjoying the vibes. 

"I wonder what everyone is so bubbly about" I said as we sat near his desk. Time went by and Senpai finally walked in. 

"Alright everyone take your seats we have a lot to go over today" She said going over to the podium, as she did I went to my seat and took out my notebook.