Girls Just wanna have Sun

Third Person POV

Three days came and went for the first years as they all were woken up at 5 am to head down to the buses parked outside waiting to take them on their trip. Kiyotaka Ayanakoji closed his door to his dorm with a bag over his shoulder and in his school uniform. As he walked towards the elevator he ran into his classmates Ken Sudo, Ike Kanji and Yosuke Hirata. All of them went into the elevator chatting about what they planned for this trip.

On the girls side of things Hanami Ichinose grabbed her sunglasses and went out the door where most of her classmates were waiting for her. Karuizawa Kei was grabbing her last swimsuit before closing her bag and putting her shoes on before rushing out of her dorm,quickly shutting the door behind her and heading towards the elevator. As she reached the elevator she saw her friend Sato Maya, Chiaki Matsushita and Mei-Yu Wang. They all went down in the elevator and left the lobby.  Reaching the bus area, it's  beaming with first years who were either yawning, excited or somewhere in between the two. Kei was one of the people in between yawning and excited. She climbed onto her classes bus and sat somewhere in the middle with her blanket on her lap. A few minutes went by as her classmates started filling up the seats as she leaned against the window. A plop in the seat next to her sounded as Kiyotaka sat next to her adjusting his seat as she smiled at his presence.

Kei POV

As everyone piled on the bus I laid my head on Kiyotaka's lap and covered myself with the blanket I brought and tried to go to sleep. This was gonna be a 4 hour drive and I planned to catch up on sleep. Kiyotaka stroked my hair while scrolling on his phone and his soft touch put me right to sleep.

Ayanakoji POV

Kei fell asleep quickly and I pulled my hand away from her hair and continued to scroll through my phone when a message popped up on my screen.

Horikita: Do not turn around to look but Sudo is constantly looking at his phone . Find out why

Ayanakoji : How am I supposed to do that without looking. I don't even know where he is

Horikita: Two seats to your left aisle seat.

I placed my phone down and turned to where he was sitting and saw he was indeed looking at his phone a lot. I moved Kei to lay on the seat while I stood up to walk over to Sudo who was oddly sitting alone.

"Oh what's up dude" he greeted putting his phone in his pocket. He moved over to the window seat as I took his seat.

"It's quite noticeable that you are glaring at your phone every chance you get... any reason" I asked getting right to the point.

"*sigh* Just don't tell Suzune" he pleaded. I nodded and turned to face him fully.

"Yesterday a Class A student made a deal with me. She said if I did this small favor for her then she would give me some insight on Class B to help Suzune. We made a deal yesterday written and everything but I still haven't heard from them and I'm getting worried that I might've done something I shouldn't have" he explained. I have a feeling he had something to do with what happened with Class C and B. I nodded and went back to my seat where Kei was resting against the window. I sat back down and she quickly laid back down on my lap.

Kei POV

I felt someone shaking my shoulder gently which I opened my eyes too.

"Hey were here" Kiyotaka said. Once my eyes adjusted to the light I saw our classmates walking down the bus aisle. I sat up and stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes. I looked out the window and saw the beautiful beach that had golden sand and a very pretty color blue of the ocean. I smiled and stood from my seat and followed Kiyotaka off the bus where the rest of our classmates were waiting. The sun was beaming down on all of us so I dug into my bag to pull out my sun glasses and placed them on my face.