Anonymous Reveal

Kei POV
I walked into class still a little sad about what happened between kiyotaka and I last night. I plopped at my desk and began pulling out my work to review. Today was the day the special exam began and sai-sensi wouldn't be talking very long. I saw kiyotaka enter the classroom and stopped to talk to Horikita. She looked and signaled me to come over with hirata.

I sighed standing from my seat and walked over to them.

"What's up" I asked sitting on a empty desk.

"Hirata and I discussed the special exam yesterday and we came to the conclusion that the best solution would be for us to score at least a 85 on each of the test then have the lowest average students score exactly a 34 then we would 90 percent sure to pair up with the 3rd year class a class for the joint testing" Horikita explained showing us her notes

"What about students that don't get those specific marks" I asked.

"We have a plan for them but it still needs some tweaking so for then they just need to score as high as they can" Yosuke said with a smile. I nodded and stole a glance at kiyotaka who was staring at the notes Horikita wrote down.

"Sai-sensi still isn't here yet" I said looking around and saw that it was 8 minutes after we were supposed to start.

"That is weird .... Ayanakoji do you suppose this is part of the special exam" Horikita asked looking at him. He looked up from the notes and looked around scanning the room.

"I don't know though it would seem she isn't gonna be here all day" he reasoned seating at his desk.

"What do you mean Ayanakoji" Yosuke asked.He pointed out the window and we rushed and saw the teachers gathered outside including sai-sensi.

"Okay so this has to be part of the special exam but if we are gonna do the mini quizzes then don't we need a teacher to give us the quizzes" I asked. Kiyotaka looked at his phone as he as well as the rest of us received a message from the school saying the special exam and classes for today were canceled due to a teacher conference.

"You have got to be joking. After I spent all yesterday studying" ike shouted slamming his bag on the desk.

"Well I'm gonna head to practice then see ya" sudo said grabbing his bag and heading out the door. I walked towards my desk picking up bag. I looked to my side and saw Kushida on her phone typing quite vigorously then smiled and gently put down her phone. My friends soon surrounding me asking me to hang out which I gladly excepted not wanting to go back to my dorm. I saw kiyotaka speaking with his group which left immediately heading to the mall.

"Let's go to the new shop kei. I saw this cute pink and white shirt I think would look perfect on me" Sato said taking my hand and dragging me out the door with our other friends following close behind.

Ayanakoji POV
My group of friends dragged me to a store filled with different things. I was drawn to the book section but nothing really caught my eye. I walked next to keisei who was watching the girls look at shirts.

"I'm getting a little hungry let's go eat then head back to the dorms" Keisei said,

"Boo we just got here" haruka said leaning on Sakura shoulder pouting.

"Yes well I'm not really feeling all that well anyway" he responded. We all agreed and went to a rice and chicken place. I sat down waiting for the rest of the group to get their food. Out of the corner of my eye I saw kei in the food court looking sad as her friends chatted around her. I guess she's still upset about yesterday. I never did get around to responding to her text message which probably didn't help the issue. I pulled out my phone and opened a picture she took of us when we went on a date. I've never been in a relationship nor had a crush on anyone on my life until now I suppose.

Kei and her friends left before my group did mainly because the girls wanted to do a little more shopping. When we got back to the dorm everyone was crowding the board where you get the latest updates in the dorm.

"What's going on here" haruka asked. When Kei and her group walked out the elevator the crowd turned their attention to them mainly kei.

"Kei is it true" one of the students asked. Kei looked a little uncomfortable and nervous since she had no idea what they were asking about. I walked closer to the board and saw what everyone was looking at.

On the board was pictures of kei and I. Some were when we went to the movies another one was when I have my sweater to kei when a storm hit. Another was when I sneaked into kei room the night she had a panic attack. The others were just us talking or interacting in some way. But the main one in the middle of all the pictures was of Kei sitting on my lap in nothing but her bra and underwear while I was shirtless. Next to the pictures was a note saying

The Queen Bee seems to be enjoying her little helper

Kei made her way to the board with the crowd following her. Kei gasped at the board and ripped the photos down and throwing them in the trash. I took the note down and put it in my pocket.

"Wow Kei, I mean I'm not surprised" a class C girl hissed. People started laughing. Kei's eyes started to water as she tried to pass everyone to get to the elevator. Unfortunately people kept stopping her to ask more questions.

"Despite myself having questions let's not hang out here anymore" Keisei said taking my arm trying to lead me around the crowd.

"Why would you settle for him anyway"I heard someone say. I stopped in my tracks and turned my head and looked at kei who was covering her ears,hyperventilating. I pulled my arm from Keisei grip and walked through the crowd.

Kei POV
Why won't people leave me alone? Who would do that to me? As I was beginning to have a panic attack strong familiar eyes wrapped around me.

"Breath Kei I'm right here" Kiyotaka whispered in my ear. I pulled his arms closer and pushed my head into his shoulder.

"Hold me please" I said with my tears falling on his jacket. I hope he finds out who did this reveal.