Warmth

Kei POV
I stared blankly at the ceiling as I was still in shock. Kiyotaka asked me out and I said yes. I pulled out my phone to see my points which were pretty decent considering they never last me a whole month.

"What should I even do today" I asked myself. I could attempt to do my homework but that's not gonna happen. I then decided to call sato to see if she wanted to hang out. After 3 rings she answered.

"Hey Sato wanna hang out with me at the mall today" I asked.

"Sure , there's this cute outfit I was looking at and i think it would totally look cute on me" she replied.

"Let's meet up in a hour Kay" I said I stood from my bed.

"Mm Mm" she replied then hung up. I walked over to my closet to look for a outfit. When I finally decided on one I got in the shower. As I was washing myself I looked at my scar but it didn't really affect me as it did before because I knew I had Kiyotaka by my side. After I rinsed off I dried off and put my outfit on which was a white tank top with a blue skirt that I tucked my shirt in and a blue over shirt that stopped at my elbows.I put some lipstick on and perfume and then I grabbed my shoes from my shoe rack and headed out the door.

I reached the entrance of the mall and saw Sato standing on her phone holding a smoothie. I made my way to her and after our I greetings we went inside and started our shopping spree. After about 20 minutes we decided to get some food but I had to head to the bathroom first so I told her to just go ahead without me. As I was making my way to the restroom I saw out of the corner of my eye Kiyotaka in the men section of a store. I headed in the store and saw he was buying socks and had a bag from a different store that contain shirts.

"I didn't think you the type to shop Kiyotaka" I said as I approached him. He looked back at me as I approached and turned fully to face me.

"Well I apparently seem to be running out of the basic things" he responded.

"Are you here alone" he asked as he looked around.

"No I'm here with Sato. She's at the food court ordering us food... wanna join us" I asked him.

"I'll pass. Not really the social type which you should know by now" he said adjusting the bags in hands.

"Yea I suppose your right. Well if your still here later maybe me and you can hang out" I said but knowing that's probably not a good idea considering no one knows we're together.

"I'll think about it" he said kissing my forehead and walking away towards the cash out. I blushed and touched the spot he kissed. I brought myself back to the present and went back to the food court to meet Sato who was munching on fries.

After a few more hours at the mall Sato and decided to call it quits and head back to the dorms. As we neared the exit I noticed I forgot a bag that had my phone in it at the food court.

"Sato go on ahead. I forgot something in the food court" I said as I turned around.

"Are you sure I don't mind waiting" she said looking at me worried.

"No really it's okay go ahead. I'll call you later" I said back running up the stairs. Thankfully my bag was still there and my phone.

"Thank god everything is still here" I said to myself. I took my phone out and saw a weather alert. It was supposed to get cold around this time.

"Oh great I didn't bring a extra sweater" I mentally yelled at myself. I made my way back to the exit and when I got there I braced myself for the cold which hit me like a slap in the face.

"What are you doing" the love of my life asked as he walked up next to me.

"Well I was going back to the dorms but now I'm kinda contemplating trying not to freeze to death" I said hold my arms trying to stay warm. He noticed and started to take of his sweater. He placed it on my  cold body making sure it was covering my arms.

"Wait won't you need this" I said attempting to take it off but he stopped me.

"No need I don't really feel cold" he said as we walked together back to the dorms. When we reached the dorms I felt warmer in the nice warm building.

"Wanna come to my room for hot chocolate" I asked Kiyotaka who was stretching.

"Umm is that really a good idea" He said looking at me.

"Don't worry it's not midnight yet we still have time. Come on" I said pulling him into the elevator going to my room. When we got there I didn't take off his sweater as it felt nice around me. As the water was boiling I sat next to him and held his hand in mine which was a lot warmer than I though considering he didn't have a sweater on.

"You know despite having a jacket your hands are still very cold" he said lifting both my hands and seeing the redness. As he inspected my hands I stared at his face with awe. I leaned in closer but pulled away when I heard the timer go off meaning the water was done.

"Want marshmallows in yours" I asked pulling out a bag of mini marshmallows.

"Sure" he responded to me simply. I brought both cups to him and gave him the one with more whipped cream on top.

"Thanks babe" he said taking a sip. I also took s sip feeling the drink warm up my whole body immediately. When I pulled the cup away Kiyotaka was staring at me but was fixed on something on my face.

Kiyotaka POV
When kei pulled away from her cup there was some whipped cream on her lips and she didn't seem to notice. I leaned in closer to face and kissed the cream off which surprised her.

"W-what was that" she asked blushing.

"Whipped cream" I said blankly. She blushed harder and put her cup down. She then faced me and took my cup from me which actually confused me. She then unzipped my sweater and threw it on the floor.... Which is a little rude. She then kissed me full on the lips which surprised me but I responded with just as much passion. She climbed onto my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck and I placed my hands on her highs stroking them gently. She pulled away and got closer to my ear kissing it gently.

"I have other ways in keeping you warm" she whispered. I widened my eyes a little as she began to unbutton my shirt revealing my toned chest.