Confrontation

Normal P.O.V:

Candle opens a container of salt and pours it in a circle around Leafy as she sits in the middle of the runic symbol Candle also drew out.

Leafy: What exactly is this Candle?

Candle: Salt, it is said to repel supernatural forces. Know this, I'm not exactly one for performing rituals so this'll be my first attempt, this salt circle will act as a barrier in case something goes awry.

Leafy: This won't hurt, will it?

Candle: Unfortunately most rituals involving a demonic alter-ego usually are, but if we are to resolve this imbalance of you and Evy that is tampering the potential of your abilities I'm afraid I cannot find another solution. Are you sure you wish to continue? Just no once this is started there's going back.

Leafy stays silent for a moment thinking this through.

Leafy: I've made up my mind... I'm ready.

Candle: ... Very well...

She pulls out a mysterious book, she then blows the dust off and opens it. After flipping a few pages she puts it down with it still open and sits down crisscrossed, she activates her inner flame leaving her little flame to become bigger and purple, her eyes glow the same color with a third one appearing. She then begins to chant something undecipherable as the runic symbol under Leafy lights up. 

Candle: *undecisive chants*

An unseen energy starts to wrap itself around Leafy pulling her down on all fours and she begins to experience an all to familiar change. As the transformation draws closer to it's completion a struggle is shown on both sides, and finished an ear piercing screech is released with her eyes emitting glowing white rays. 

Leafy?: Nrgh- Urh.. Grr Raah..

Evy: *SCREEEEEECH*

Candle: Ah-! Oof..

This startles Candle out of her psychic trance and falls to the floor, as for Leafy or Evy after she had stopped screaming she now sits limp on her knees, her eyes still in a full white glow she sits here motionless unaware of everything around her. Candle heavily exhausted checks on the red beats-like leaf without crossing the salt barrier.

Candle: Okay, she appears to be in a state of nirvana. *exhale* I'd love to enter your subconscious and assist you Leafy but, this is something you must handle yourself. From here on, I'll just wait and hope... Good luck.

Leafy's P.OV:

I awake in what looks to be a dimly lit void.

Leafy: This must my subconscious... uh Candle? Candle are you hear? 

I look around and find a bizarre light, upon following it I find what looks to be some kind of "window" I remember seeing something like this. When Evy would take over I was brought here... only able to watch. I back away nervously and bump into something that growls loudly causing me to flinch, when I turned around I'm met with the sight of 'Evil Leafy' aka Evy sitting on one knee under a spotlight wrapped up in these weird shadowy chains.

Evy: Grrr!

Leafy: Evy... wh-what's with these...?

Evy starts speaking to me through my mind.

Evy: (They retrain me...)

Evy: (What do you even think that candle is doing anyway?)

Leafy: I told her about my ability to teleport and she said you have main control of it.

Evy: (You shouldn't be trusting her...)

Leafy: Wasn't that what you said to me about Firey when he started to help me. You also thought that about Pin, but there are good people around here. I know it's hard for you to trust other people believe me I figured the same...

Leafy: But not everyone in the world is that those people that hurt us. Golf Ball's father was a good example of that. 

I look down at Evy's chains and grab them with a slight grip.

Evy: (What do you think you're doing?)

Leafy: Freeing you of your- hrrg! restraints, I know I don't like to be trapped either.

Once I finally remove the chains from Evy she stands up and slightly shakes her free limbs. But the chains suddenly latch around me and I fall over unable to break out.

Leafy: AAH! Ugh! Grr... Nhhg! 

Evy: (Thank you for freeing me, you just allowed me full control!)

Leafy: !!!

Normal P.O.V:

While Candle continues to wait she notices Evy's body flinch, the empty white glow in her eyes face and she breaks out of her trance snarling at Candle.

Candle: *gasp* 

Evy stands up and notices the salt circle around her.

Candle: I don't know what happened to break you from your trance but that barrier will protect me until Leafy takes care of-

Evy: RAAAAAHHHH!!

Candle: AAH!

Evy lunges at Candle causing her to leap out of the way and she then chases her around the apartment.

~To be Continued~

(Authour's NOTE: *insert "We'll Be Right Back" from The Eric Andrea show here*)