School Days

Leafy's P.O.V:

Today is the day, the first day of school especially for me. To be honest I'm both excited and nervous... well at least Firey is here to help me through it, I hold his hand as we make our way through the hall so I don't get lost until we stop to check where my classes are.

Firey: Do you have a sheet Principal Announcer gave you?

I hold it up and nod as we both take a look.

Firey: Ok let's see... We start with History in class 2-4, next you have music in class 5-1....

After figuring out my classes and where I can find them Firey and I go to class 2-4 since we both have it, once we enter the classroom I look around and see a bunch of new faces either chatting with each other or looking this way. And on the desk in front of the white board stands someone who looks rather similar to the Principal Announcer but with a slight feminine build and was covered in light pink fuzz. We take our seats and the speaker box grabs everyone's attention speaking with a similar voice to Puffball.

Fuzzy Speaker: Everyone settle down. I'm sure you all have had an exciting summer vacation but now it's time we get back into school setting. I am your history teacher for this year Puffball Speaker Box, but you may call me PSB if you want say it shorter. 

PSB: Now I've been instructed to allow you students to get to know each other and adjust to your new surroundings so I will give you today to socialize, But tomorrow I expect you all to have your textbooks here and your minds ready.

I look to the right of me and see a red shiny gem sitting in the desk next to me rummaging through her backpack for her stuff.

Leafy: Hello there, I'm Leafy and I new here.

The red gem stops what she was doing and looks up to me with a cheerful smile.

Ruby: Oh you are? My name is Ruby, It's very nice to meet you. Want to be friends?

Leafy: Of course, I'd love to be friends!

After that was music. Sadly Firey isn't in this class with me so I have to find that room on my own, I walk through the hall with my eyes glued to the sheet with my classes when I accidentally bump into a purple student who was much taller than me and dresses in some fancy clothing. 

Leafy & other student: Oof-!

We both fall to the floor and our papers/books fall, I quickly get up to grab my stuff and so did the other girl.

Other student: Do you mind watching where you are going? You're lucky I decided not to wear my heels today...

Leafy: I'm so sorry! I'm new here and I don't really know my way just yet. Um, can you direct me to class 5-1?

Other student: 5-1? You're a long way from there little plant creature, that's on the third floor and this is the first floor. The warning bell is sure to ring soon, I suggest you hurry there if you don't want to be late.

Leafy: Wait! I still don't know how to get there, can you please help me!?

The purple lady stares me down and rolls her eyes.

Other student: Ugh fine, I'll help you. Thankfully the class I'm going to is next to yours...

Leafy: Oh thank you so much, you're a life saver uhh...

Lollipop: Lollipop.

Leafy: Lollipop. My name is Leafy.

Lollipop brings me to class 5-1 and I head inside to be faced with the teacher who looks to be something I've never seen before.

Teacher: Ah, you must be the new student. Leafy right?

Leafy: Uh yeah.

Teacher: You're a little late for your fist day aren't you?

Leafy: I'm really sorry I got lost.

Two: Hey no worries this school tends to be a maze for most new kids. I'm Professor Two and I'll be your music teacher, now go ahead and sit with the others and we'll get started.

Time skip math Normal P.O.V:

Leafy steps into class 4-4 and gets into her seat and the teacher Four then shows up.

Four: HeLLo clASS! I'm suRe you all kNOw who I am.

Leafy: I don't. 

Four: ....

Four ominously approaches Leafy and looks her dead in the eyes for a brief moment until releasing an ear piercing screech right into the leaf's face causing her to faint.

Leafy: Uh-?

Four: SCRRRRREEEEEEEECCH!!

Dora: Dadada.

Four: The new student? Oh.... Sorry kid...

Four props her back into her seat and gives her a light pat on the head despite her still being unconscious. He then hands out work sheets to the rest of the students and heads to his desk. Leafy is then woken up by someone behind her tapping on her back.

Pencil: Like, wake up will you?

Leafy: eh.. Huh?

Pencil: You're gonna want to be like, awake for this class. Four totally doesn't like it when one of us 'sleeps' in class.

Leafy: Oh right.

~To be Continued~

(Author's NOTE: Well Leafy's first day at school is quite eventful so far isn't it?)