Episode 34: Ditto's Mysterious Mansion

Start from the beginning

Then walks over and reveals her true voice, "From The House of Imite."

"Imite? Like, imitate? Is that why you look just like me?" Mew asks, confused

"That's right," Duplica says.

"At least we know that this is a girl," Misty says.

"But she may be a little young for me," Brock says.

Misty bluntly says, "You're sad."

Then she walks to the Pikachu with a strange face, "Aw. It still hasn't gotten over that old habit."

The Pikachu then glows and transforms into a pink blob, much to everyone's surprise.

"It's a Ditto," Mew says, surprised.

Misty turns to the Eevee she is holding, "So then, this Eevee is really..."

The Eevee then transforms into a blue blob that is similar to the pink one.

"And that's a Shiny Ditto," Brock says, surprised.

Mew brings out her Pokedex and Dexter says, "Ditto, the Transform Pokemon. A Normal Type. It is able to rearrange the cells of its body and assume any form. Its only attack is Transform."

Misty then pets the two Dittos as she laughs and says, "Squishy."

"And Ditto can make itself look just like anything!" Mew says.

Brock places his hand under his chin, "Yeah, but It's face stayed the same. When it transforms, shouldn't it be able to change completely?"

"Yeah, it still can't change its face," Duplica says.

"Sound kind of odd, but Ditto is a unique Pokemon. It's one of the only few that can only transform like this," Mew says.

"A transforming Pokemon. It's only attack is to copy other Pokemon. That's all it does," Brock says.

"Isn't that enough?" Misty asks.

"It is. Ditto may not be able to learn other attacks, but Transformation is a powerful asset for Ditto. Depending on the Pokemon Ditto can change into, it can also use the attack from the Pokemon it copied from," Mew says.

"You knew a lot, huh?" Duplica asks, impressed.

"Well, Professor Oak read to me about Ditto, they're very rare and unique too, including a shiny one. Of course, it also helps if the trainer can also know the attacks the Pokemon uses," Mew says.

"It can imitate attacks?" Misty asks.

"They do more than just look like a Pokemon," Mew says.

"That's right," Duplica says, happily.

Sometime later, Duplica brings Mew and the others to her costume room and she has a lot of them.

"Wow! What are all these clothes for?" Misty says, amazed.

Duplica runs to the racks and comes back on the other side to be dressed as Nurse Joy,

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of it," Duplica says, imitating Nurse Joy.

Then Duplica runs into the rack again and is now Officer Jenny.

Duplica says, "My name is Jenny, you're under arrest for Pokemon poaching."

The Pokemon and Tomo clap and cheer for Duplica's talent.

"Great imitation!" Misty happily says.

"Very good, but she doesn't capture the more adult charm of the real Joy and Jenny," Brock says.