The Wedding (Story 7 - Chapter 3)

With Fiona:

The Pomeranian demoness walked into the casino, a smile on her face and a clipboard in her arms.

Barry was close to follow, the Wolf Hound demon still a little confused as to how Fiona managed to convince Venno to allow her to plan the rest of her wedding in just one day.

"So, you're telling me that you have to plan their wedding in just under a day, right? They're leaving for their honeymoon tomorrow morning, I still don't understand why they weren't allowed to just reschedule or cancel" said Barry, the Wolf Hound demon.

Since they weren't working, Barry had changed into something more casual, a hoodie with a T-shirt overtop, and a pair of black jeans paired with a silver chain belt.

Fiona, on the other hand, was wearing a form fitting dark pink dress with a black blazer overtop, and a small pair of sparkly heels. Over her shoulder, she had a small bag, the contents unknown to Barry.

The Pomeranian demoness just giggled, her tail wagging quickly when she saw that the Spider Mafia demons were already in the lobby with plenty of chairs and decorations that needed to be set up. Slendithera, Rad, Jerry were speaking to who they could only assume to be the Spider Mafia's boss and his son. Off to the side, Fiona caught sight of Roxxane, DJ, Jake and Hanna speaking, the four having already made it. Scott was nowhere to be seen, the Possum demon having yet to arrive. Queen Pin, Thorn, and Dr.Elizabeth had already arrived, and it appeared the Dragon demoness had also been accompanied by who they could only assume to be her three kids, two sons and a daughter. Taking a quick glance into the large food court and dining area, they were able to see Arachnè along with a few other Spider Mafia demons, the Black Widow demoness giving them instructions as they began unpacking some boxes of alcohol that she had brought from her bar across the street.

"Apparently the thing that Dexx booked can't reschedule or refund for honeymoons because they're such a high priority special occasion where they're going. Anyway, Venno and Dexx had been working so hard and so long since Elvira was born that they barely had any time to actually plan their own wedding. Even before, they never found the time, and I feel really guilty that we never offered any help before now" said Fiona, the Pomeranian demoness smiling at first, but then frowned and glanced away worriedly as she clutched her boardboard tightly.

Barry just frowned, the Wolf Hound demon giving her a blank look.

"It was never anyone's fault in the first place, Fiona. But I can't deny the fact that you're partially right about their work taking over most of their time. I mean, I've seen how exhausted and stressed Dexx is on those few occasions where we had to go hunt multiple bounties as a team. He really missed being around Venno and his newborn daughter. I would, too, if I had a newborn kid" admitted Barry, the Wolf Hound demon shaking his head before shrugging.

Fiona nodded, the Pomeranian demoness having seen how worried Venno had been whenever Dexx returned later than usual.

"Yeah, but those two have done so much for the Bounty Hunter Agency and all of us that they deserve spending the day together with their daughter before their wedding" said Fiona, the Pomeranian demoness' tail wagging before she quickly turned and began walking to where the altar had already been set up, directly in front of the elevator.

Stepping up onto the altar, Fiona took a deep breath in before sighing, a smile of determination now gracing her.

"Alright, is everyone here?" called Fiona, the Pomeranian demoness clapping her hands together a few times to get everyone's attention.

Everyone who had been talking silenced down, everyone gathering around to hear what the Pomeranian demoness had to say.

"Pretty much, yeah" said Jerry, the Spider demon holding his pipe in his hand, his Smoky Cloud Kitten coming out and nuzzling the side of his face, causing the Spider demon to smile.