The Angle Rapters (Story 3 - Chapter 4)

With Venno: 

The Velociraptor demoness frowned as she checked the time on the clock nearby. 

It was already three hours past the time she had told Dexx they would be back, and they have yet to start making their way back to the casino. 

“Please keep your head forward, dear” said the hairdresser as she gently moved Venno’s head so it was facing forward once again. 

Venno sighed in annoyance, the Velociraptor demoness glaring at her mother in the mirror as the other girls sat and watched in excitement, minus Roxxane who was also getting her afro retouched. 

“Did we really have to come to the hairdresser after lunch? Dexx is probably worried about where we are. And why do I have to get my hair done?” asked Venno, the Velociraptor demoness unsure as to why they had dragged her into the hair salon. 

The hair salon was located on the second floor in the Pentagram City mall. It was the same place that Roxxane always went to to get her hair redone each time it needed to be refluffed. 

Queen Pin, whose idea it was for Venno to get her hair done, chuckled as she waved off the questions. 

“Your boyfriend will be fine without you for a few more hours, right? And besides, this is a big day for you. It’s your babyshower, so why not go out and have some more fun while we’re at it?” asked Queen Pin, the Voodoo Doll demoness smiling. 

Slendithera giggled and nodded, the Porcelain Monster demoness trying not to be too excited. 

“Yeah, you and your little baby deserve to be treated like royalty today” said Slendithera. 

Venno sighed once again, but she smiled at the thought of treating herself to a relaxing say with her friends. 

Roxxane chuckled, the Neon demoness tilting her head to the side as her hairdresser began trimming some of the hairs around her neck. 

“Don’t worry too much about your future husband, he’ll be fine. Also, you hadn’t shown us the ring yet, why is that?” said Roxxane, the Neon demoness unaware that Dexx had yet to propose. 

Venno frowned, the Velociraptor demoness quickly glancing over at where Roxxane was sitting. 

“Actually, Dexx hadn’t proposed yet” said Venno, the Velociraptor demoness now feeling a little awkward talking about it. 

The girls all gasped in shock, minus Queen Pin and Slendithera. 

“Wait, he hadn’t proposed yet?” asked Hanna, the Shadow demoness quickly turning her attention to Venno, having been talking to Fiona and Arachnè. 

Venno cringed as she shrugged, the hairdresser having quickly stopped in shock as well but had quickly regained herself as she continued trimming the layers of Venno’s hair. 

“I don’t know. I mean, I assume he will propose sooner or later. I just don’t know if he actually wants to get married, but I know him well enough to know that he really does love me and is serious about starting a family” explained Venno, the Velociraptor demoness tilting her head to the side in thought, but quickly returned it back it’s forward position so the hairdresser wouldn’t get mad. 

Fiona tilted her head to the side, the Pomeranian demoness frowning worriedly. 

“I don’t want to sound too mean, but if he really does love you and is serious, then shouldn’t he have asked you to marry him? Barry and I have been dating longer than you and Dexx, and I’m still waiting in anticipation for him to pop the question on me” said Fiona honestly, the Pomeranian demon crossing her arms and glaring off to the side in annoyance.