The Wedding (Story 7 - Chapter 2)

With Venno:

It had been a little over three weeks since Elvira was born, and already Venno and Dexx had been bombarded with both parenthood and questions as to what they booked for their wedding.

While the two had been trying to make plans for their wedding, they found that it was difficult considering they both had a lot of work at the Bounty Hunter Agency and they had a newborn baby to take care of at the same time.

Both Velociraptor demoness and Anglerfish demon had been falling behind with work at the Bounty Hunter Agency ever since Elvira's estimated birth date was approaching.

Especially Dexx, considering the Anglerfish demon had refused to take any bounties for the last month during Venno's pregnancy, mostly opting to stay by her side in fear of something happening to either her or the baby.

Venno's siblings and parents had offered to take care of Elvira whenever she and Dexx were both at work and catching up on what they missed, but they had both refused considering they didn't want to trouble anyone with the extra help offered when it should be their responsibility.

Not to mention, they want to spend time with their daughter, and they want her to grow up with both parents around instead of handing her off into someone else's care.

For Dexx, the Anglerfish demon had to pick up on some extra bounties, not that they desperately needed money to begin with considering Venno had a lot from when she picked up two bounties during some hunts back when she was still hunting them. It was the fact that, during Dexx's time off, there had been an increase of bounties which caused several other Bounty Hunters to pick up on multiple bounties during some hunts if they happen to be in the same city. It was hard work, especially since the Bounty Hunters had to be able to bring back those two or three bounties after their work was done.

Even Barry had to admit that it was getting difficult with the increase of denizens getting bounties, and he had no idea how Venno had been able to handle it for that period in time where she herself was allowed to do it despite no one else doing it.

As for Venno, she was able to bring in a crib big enough for Elvira to play and sleep in while the Velociraptor demoness was sitting at her desk catching up on some work she had fallen behind with. Considering Dexx had to be gone for the entire day helping with catching up on the increase of bounties, Venno had to be able to take care of Elvira. It wasn't hard work, the Velociraptor demoness found, especially since the Velociraptor Angler demoness was extremely well behaved and rarely ever put up a fuss about anything.

One a few days she was in, Venno would also take at least one hour of her time to go down into the training floor to catch up on some exercise to burn off on the extra weight from her pregnancy, and she would bring Elvira down in her crib so that she may quickly tend to her daughter if she ever started to fuss over anything. Scott or Fiona would also accompany her whenever they were on their breaks, the two insisting on keeping an eye on Elvira while Venno trained.

And that's exactly what she was doing right now, the Velociraptor demoness having changed into her Bounty Hunter uniform and had brought her daughter down into the training floor in her crib.

It was her last day of personal training, having managed to get back to her original figure a lot quicker than she expected.

Landing on the platform that was at least three stories off the ground, the training floor extremely large considering it was located underneath the building, Venno had ensured to stay in the area closest to where her daughter was.

Looking down at where the crib was, Venno smiled and waved down at her daughter, the Velociraptor Angler demoness giggling excitedly as she watched her mother perform amazing tricks and parkour stunts.