Chapter 51- Exhaustion

Start from the beginning

"I'm fine."

I shook my head in disagreement."No you're not. I think you might have a fever. Go lay down, I'll clean this up."

He waddled away and walks into our bedroom then slams the door.

I grabbed a few paper towels and cleaned the mess up.

When I'm done, I threw the broken glass and wet paper towels in the trash can.

After that I opened our bedroom door and ambled in to check on Harry.

He was currently laying on his side underneath the sheets, and crying his eyeballs out.

I definitely didn't hesitate to run over to him.

I kneeled down to meet him eye to eye."Harry are you ok?" I asked as I ran my fingers gently through his curly hair.

"I'm so tired Zayn. My body is aching all over, I can barely move around like I use to, and I feel like I weigh a million pounds."

"Awww...I'm sorry baby, it will all be over soon, just hang in there." I said.

He continues to cry."I'm only 30 weeks..."

"Yeah that's right, ten more weeks or maybe less than that until the twins are born." I mentioned.

"I want them out now! I can't take all of this..." He stopped.

Harry gets up and storms into the bathroom.

I followed after him, and I saw him emptying all of his contents out of his stomach.

I pulled his curls back. Once he was finally was done, I flushed the toilet and he leans against the bathtub.

I stood up and touch his forehead to make sure that it was actually a fever, but unfortunately it was.

So I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and called Dr Reeds.

I waited for a bit then it finally answered.

"Dr Reeds here."

"Umm...hey Dr Reeds it's Zayn."

"Hello Zayn how are you and Harry doing? He asked.

Harry slowly gets up and brushes his teeth."I'm fine, but Harry is a bit ill."

"Could you tell me what kinds of symptoms he's having?"

"Yes, he has a fever, and he just threw up."

He hummed."Is he having any cramps, or sharp pains?" He asked in concern.

"I don't know? Let me ask him."

"Harry are you having any cramps or sharp pains?"

He finishes brushing his teeth, and shakes his head.

I nodded and remained with my phone call."No cramps, or pains."

"Ok, has he been over worked or stress lately?"

Harry and I walked out of the bathroom."Absolutely he's been working almost everyday, and he hasn't been sleeping well either."

"That explains it. Harry needs a full day of rest. His body is exhausted, so I'm putting him on a full day of bed rest. And for his fever just keep him hydrated and make sure he takes his vitamins."

"Ok I will do that. Thank you so much Dr Reeds."

"You're welcome and before you hang up may I tell you about Harry's test results?"

I bit my bottom lip."Yes, is everything alright." I asked nervously.

"Absolutely, him and the babies are perfectly fine."