New house

Today Lynn and her fiancé are going to look for their new home. They made some inquiries beforehand for suitable homes. They also gave their wishes to the person who is going to look for some houses for them.

They met at the first house they were going to view. The gentleman showing them around also just arrived.

Jin and Lynn greet the man and they walk to the elevator. The man tells them that this apartment is on the 24th floor and that it is well secured. They go inside and it is indeed a large apartment overlooking Seoul. It has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms a large common living and dining room with kitchen. Jin asks questions to the man. and talks to Lynn about what she thinks of the apartment.

After seeing more apartments and houses, they drive to the last house of today, which is just outside Seoul. In a new neighborhood where there are detached houses with large gardens. More famous people live here. They enter the house and come into the living room.

The ground floor has a living room that includes the kitchen and dining area.

It also has a small toilet room in the hallway

It also has a small toilet room in the hallway. A work/playroom and a laundry room.

The second floor has 1 bathroom and 3 bedrooms.

The second floor is a large room where they can make extra rooms if necessary

When they have seen this house they walk into the garden to see it. It is a large spacious garden where they can design their own layout.

Lynn is very enthusiastic about this house. It totally fits into the picture she has in mind. It is a quiet neighborhood and still close to Seoul. Now we have to see what Jin thinks.

Lynn: Jin, I can see myself living here, what about you?
Jin: I also think this is the best option as a house from everything we've seen today. It has enough space and we can even build out if we wanted to.
Lynn: Yes that's right I do feel most comfortable here in terms of location and the space we have. I have actually forgotten about the other houses now that I have seen this one.
Jin: I can indeed see that you are enthusiastic about this house. Shall we say we choose this house then?
Lynn: Yes.

Jin talks to the man who showed them all the houses today, while Lynn walks through the first floor one more time. After a while, Jin comes to her saying that the house is going to be theirs. They can sign next week and then pretty soon after that they will get the key.

A month later, Lynn and Jin got the key to their house and they can start working. They have the paint colors and wallpapers picked out. Now they are busy working with Bts and Lynn's friends from Seoul.

Lynn and her friends are on the second floor painting the bedrooms. While the boys are busy downstairs in the hallway. The others are laying the pfc floor in the living room.

When it is almost lunch time Jin orders food for them all. After half an hour it is delivered. The girls come downstairs and they eat together. then everyone goes back to their tasks.

After a few months of hard work, the house has become livable. The furniture has been delivered and is placed where it should be. A new kitchen and bathroom have been installed. Some of Jin and Lynn's belongings have already been moved to the new house. Now they have to wait 3 months until the wedding and then they can really move in.