Honeymoon

Today is Jin and Lynn's big day. They are getting married today. They have spent the past few months busily working in their home and arranging everything for the wedding here in South Korea. Lynn's parents and sister have also flown over to witness the wedding.

She picked out her dress together with Jin's mother. Everything has been arranged and they are finally saying yes to each other today.

Lynn got up early this morning to get her makeup and hair done at the venue. She has not seen or spoken to Jin since the day before yesterday. Lynn has no idea what his suit looks like.

When she has her dress on, her mother comes to check on her.

Mother: Hey pretty girl of mine. You look fantastic.
Lynn: Thank you mom. I feel the same way. Finally it's here I've been looking forward to this for months.
Mother: Yes, I know. But the love is all over your faces. In just under half an hour the ceremony will begin. Your father should be here soon to escort you to Jin.
Lyn: Mom, have you seen Jin yet?
Mother: Yes and he looks handsome.

After a half hour Lynn is called to stand by the doors with her father ready to walk down the aisle towards Jin.

Her father gives her hand to Jin. Jin smiles and says she looks very beautiful. The ceremony begins. After a while, the wedding vows are said and answered.

The officiant begins with Jin.

Do you declare that you accept Lynn as your lawful wife and promise to faithfully perform all the duties attached to the marital status by the Law?

What is your answer to this?"

Jin: Yes.

Then the official asks Lynn.

Do you declare that you accept Jin as your lawful wife and promise to faithfully perform all the duties attached to the marital status by the Law?

What is your answer to this?"

Lynn: Yes.

When the ceremony is over, Lynn and Jin go to take pictures at a beautiful location by the water.

When they return they have dinner with the guests and a celebration is held

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

When they return they have dinner with the guests and a celebration is held. At about 11 o'clock the party is over. Lynn and Jin leave for Bali for their honeymoon.

Jin holds Lynn's hand as they walk together to the car. When they are in the car they drive first to their hotel where they will sleep tonight which is near the airport. Early tomorrow morning their plane will leave for Bali.

A little later they have the key to their room where they are staying. And Lynn wants to get out of her dress as soon as possible.

Lynn: Jin can you maybe help me unbutton my dress?
Jin: Yeah sure. You look great in this dress sweetheart.
Lynn: Thank you but the dress does feel heavy now after wearing it for so many hours.

The buttons are all undone and finally Lynn can take off her dress. When she has untied her hair she takes a quick shower.

Jin has already changed and is waiting to go into the bathroom. A little later Lynn comes out fresh and crawls into bed under the covers. Jin joins her as well and pulls Lynn towards him.

Jin: It was a super nice day today. Did you enjoy it?
Lynn: Yes I did, too. Everyone was happy and finally I get to call you my husband. I love you!
Jin: I love you too baby. Goodnight tomorrow morning we have to get out early.

Finally arrived in Bali Lynn and Jin are enjoying their honeymoon immensely. They have a nice hotel with pool. Which Lynn goes in every day. Jin posts a picture of her by the pool on his insta.

And every day they go out to enjoy nature and see places

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

And every day they go out to enjoy nature and see places. The food there is also delicious. Today they went to a beautiful nature area with rice fields.

Lynn: Wow it is so green and beautiful here.
Jin: It is definitely green here. We will definitely come back here again. Maybe when we have children.
Lynn: Yes we definitely should. 

Lynn posts a photo on her insta in the evening of her and Jin at the rice fields.

Today is already their last day of their honeymoon in Bali

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Today is already their last day of their honeymoon in Bali. Jin and Lynn sitting together at their breakfast.

Jin: What are we going to do today on our last day here?
Lynn: I feel like going to the beach.
Jin: Okay, we haven't done that here yet. And tonight out to dinner for the last time here in Bali.
Lynn: Fine. then I'm going to put on my bikini now and we can go.

The last day goes by quickly. In a few hours they will be on the plane back to Seoul.