Miss you

It's a few months later, Lynn has plenty of shoots and fashion shows. One thing is clear that she misses Jin a lot now that she is working in Europe and he is in South Korea. Yes they have been in a relationship for a few months now. Hardly anyone knows except her manager, parents and best friends. And of course Bts.

Lynn is at a photo shoot for Vogue magazine. She poses for the camera. The photographer is very pleased with the result. When Lynn finishes, her manager gives her cell phone and water. Lynn checks if she has any messages meanwhile they walk back to the dressing room.

Lynn: Where are we going after this?
Manager: You have another appointment with someone for a commercial.
Lynn: Okay that's for a perfume brand right.
Manager: Yes that's right.

After Lynn puts her own clothes back on they go to their appointment. When they get there they talk about what Lynn has to say and what brand of perfume it is. After they are done with that her manager takes her home.

Nalia apps with Jin on the way because she sees that he is online.

When Nalia gets home she puts on an easy outfit and goes to cook her dinner.

(Jin pov)

Today we have our concert for army. It's pretty cool we see army after a long time. I am waiting for the rest to finish their outfit and makeup.

Jungkook: Hyung when will you see Lynn again?
Jin: No idea. Because she is busy, it will be a while longer before I see her again.
Jimin: Maybe we will see her soon.
Jin: I don't think so she's still working everywhere in the world.
Jimin: You never know. Maybe she will be done earlier especially to see you.
Jin: We'll see.

After everyone is ready and it's almost time for it to start they walk ahead to the stage where it's happening to get the last things right like earbuds and microphones. Then they walk onto the stage and it starts. After two songs Rm starts talking to Army.

Rm: Hello army, everything good with you guys. Are you still healthy? We are happy to see you and to perform for you.

When everyone has said something the next song starts. After two more songs they change clothes and the next song is on.

We say goodbye to army and sing the last song. When we get back to our dressing room I immediately check to see if I have any messages from Lynn.
I also got some pictures from the concert and see if there is something useful to put on my Instagram page. When I have found a picture I post it.

After we are done and back home I walk straight to my bedroom

I call Lynn. When she answers her phone.

Lynn: Hey Baby, Aren't you tired at this hour? How was your Online concert?
Jin: Hey sweetheart, Yes I'm tired but I wanted to talk to you anyway. I miss you especially now that we haven't seen each other in a while. Our concert went great. Did you watch it?
Lynn: I miss you too! Yeah I watched the last few songs. you did super babe.
Jin: Thank you. So you were home on time.
Lynn: Yes luckily. But honey are you go to sleep now it's after midnight at your place. Tomorrow is a new day and we can talk on the phone again. Good night!
Jin: No I want to talk to you!
Lynn: I can tell by looking at you that you are super tired. When I wake up tomorrow morning the first thing I'll do is call you okay?
Jin: Okay! You too sweet dreams for later. I love you!
Lynn: I love you too!

Jin stops calling and gets ready for bed. When the lamp is off he quickly falls asleep.