Concert part 1

It's a few months later and today is finally the Bts concert. It is 10 in the morning and at Lynn's place there is a lot of noise and rumbling already.

Esmee: Lynn I don't know what to wear tonight?
Lynn: You took half your closet and still you don't know what to wear? We could wear the same outfit? We both have the same t-shirt in a different color. And then we can choose the shorts ourselves.
Esmee: Yes that's a good one so I can put my hat on with that.

After fifteen minutes they are both ready to go. Yes Esmee wants to be there on time for a good spot. She has VIP tickets so they can enter before the rest.

Esmee: Are you coming Lynn! I want to be in time to enjoy everything.
Lynn: You're gonna do that anyway. Do you have a full cell phone and your money?
Esmee: Yes I have. Can we go then?
Lynn: Yes I am coming now just walk to the elevator.

Esmee walks away and Lynn grabs her last things and then she also walks to the elevator where Esmee is already holding the doors open for her. When they get to her car Lynn looks up a parking garage on her phone and puts in the directions to get there.

After a little over an hour of driving they reach the venue and look for a parking spot. Once they find it they get out and stretch their legs and grab everything they need to take to the concert. They walk to the arena where Bts will perform. Esmee gets all excited that it is finally going to happen. She is finally getting to hear and see the boys live.

Esmee: Lynn look there are so many people already hurry up! Soon we will be at the very back and we won't have a good spot to see everything!
Lynn: Es we have VIP tickets so you will have the best spot and you will meet them all before the concert.
Esmee: What! You have VIP tickets? Where did you get them? And why didn't you say anything on my birthday?
Lynn: Then the whole surprise was gone. I'm a celebrity so I get into everything a little easier. You don't have to worry about all these lines. We have a separate entrance with a few others.
Esmee: Wow sis if I wouldn't have you I don't know how I would have had to stand there in line for hours waiting for me to get in to find a seat.

Esmee and Lynn walk to the special ticket entrance. There they will have everything checked and when everything is okay they can enter and will be directed to their seats. The program says that they can meet Bts on stage at 4:00 pm. Now that was another hour and a half to wait.

They walk around the stadium and the stalls where you can buy something. When they are being picked up after one hour to head to the stage. Esmee gets all hyper because she is going to meet the boys in real life. Lynn doesn't know them super well but because she was forced by Esmee to listen to their music the past few weeks she knows more about them now.

They arrive at the podium where they are told they can sit there until Bts arrives. After a few minutes, 7 boys enter the stage. They are greeted enthusiastically by the other fans and Esmee. They welcome us. And we can take a picture with them.

Lynn: Shall I take some pictures of you with the boys?
Esmee: Yes please.

The boys stand next to Esmee. Lynn takes a few pictures for Esmee.
After a while they say goodbye to each other and Lynn and Esmee go back to their spot where they are sitting during the concert. Lynn posts a Photo of Bts on her Instagram page and tags Esmee in it.

There is a lot of response because she is famous

There is a lot of response because she is famous. When the concert starts Esmee is singing along with every song and Lynn, of course, too. After a few songs Lynn is also in the mood of screaming.

Esmee: Heyy sister by the way did you see how Jin was looking at you?
Lynn: Yes I saw that.
Esmee: Maybe he likes you? Or does he recognize you from fashion shows since you have become a lot more famous now since London.
Lynn: No idea I don't think I'm going to see him again in real life like right now.
Esmee: You never know maybe something will bloom between you since today.

After two and a half hours of celebrating, the concert has ended.
Esmee is totally hyper and happy!
Lynn drives home where they both quickly go to bed because it is already after twelve o'clock.