Concert part 2

(Jin Pov)

Today we are in the Netherlands with our Europatour for a concert. I'm up early because we still have to rehearse and we have a small fan meeting before the concert.

J-hope: Heyy Jin are you ready for breakfast?
Jin: Yeah I'm coming.
J-hope: Okay I'll go ahead and see if the others are ready.
Jin: Yes is good.

J-hope leaves the hotel room and walks over to the others. Jin grabs his phone and closes the door and walks ahead to the elevator when he sees the others also arriving.

Rm: Also good morning Jin. Are you looking forward to today?
Jin: Yeah I'm curious to see what the fans are like. We have performed once before in The Netherlands but not in such a huge arena.
Jimin: No that's right. That was then on my birthday.

They come downstairs and walk towards the breakfast room. Where everyone grabs their own food. After breakfast, they are taken to the stadium for one more rehearsal. Then they get ready for today's Fan meeting.

Jin: So I am curious how many people have VIP tickets to this concert.
Suga: I think about twenty people that I saw on a list.
Jin: Oh that's still quite a lot.
Rm: Yes it is, but they are all celebrities from the Netherlands or Belgium.

When they have changed they walk to the stage where they see that everyone for the fan meeting is standing there. When they enter the stage they are starting to scream.

Rm: Hello everyone nice to see you. We understand we have half an hour to take pictures with everyone and answer some of your questions. First, we will answer all the questions you have as best we can and then you can take a picture with us afterwards.

Everyone agrees to that.

I see a girl standing there with I think her sister. She looks familiar to me from a picture somewhere. And she looks super pretty and cute. The little sister walks up to me for a picture. And her sister takes a few but does not take a picture with us, which I find strange. But well to each his thing. Hopefully she will have a good time at the concert.

When they say goodbye we walk back to the dressing rooms. Where everyone is getting ready for the concert. And all grab something to eat.

Taehyung: Jin you only had eyes for that particular girl who wouldn't take a picture with anyone.
Jin: Yeah that's right. She looks familiar to me from somewhere but I don't know from where. And I think she's cute.
Taehyung: Ugh Jin do you like someone? Then why didn't you ask for her number?
Jin: I'm not going to ask for her number right at the first meeting, am I? That doesn't really seem convenient to me. I don't even know her and then ask for her number and she won't give it to me.
Taehyung: That's up to you but maybe you'll never see her again and then this was your chance if you really felt something for her.
Jin: Yeah yeah maybe I'll find her on social media. You never know.

Jin is done with his makeup and just needs to put on his clothes. Once that is done he grabs his phone and takes a selfie. J-hope joins him and Jin takes a few more selfies together with J-hope. Jin posts one on instagram.

So everyone ready for the concert Rm askedYes everyone shouts

Yes everyone shouts. Then we walk to the stage where we hear army already shouting and singing loudly.

The lights go out and we go on stage and start singing. After a few songs Rm holds a talk. I look around the stadium to see if I see that one girl with her sister but can't find them.

A little later when we are backstage to change clothes a few ask who I was looking for. I don't say anything to the rest. They don't need to know that yet. I change clothes and go back to the stage for the next song.

After the show, we say goodbye to the fans. And we can rest in our hotel. As we drive back, the others ask me what I was doing and who I was looking for.

Jimin: Jin who were you looking for in the audience during the concert?
Jungkook: Yes was it the girl from the fan meeting?
Jin: Yes I was looking for that girl from the fan meeting. She looks familiar to me. but I don't know from where.
Rm: Where might you have seen there then?
Jin: I think in a picture in a magazine or on social media. I don't remember exactly where.
Suga: Maybe she posted a picture on social media today with us tagged in it.
Jin: Yes that could be but don't you know how many people tag us in posts!
Taehyung: Then you should go read through all the magazines from the past year! Hahaha

Everyone laughs at what Tae says. They arrive at the hotel. Where everyone goes to shower first and then eat. Jin goes straight to bed after eating. And dreams that night about that girl he met today.